ADVERTISEMENT

Well kids going to be my last thread for awhile.

Peace and love to you my brother! You are one of the best! And IWGAF about incoherent posts...you’ve read the political bullshit here, no?
Thanks just rather not go off loopy at least more than usual on folks. The Narcs and pain can spill out pretty bad rather save it for family and not stuff that doesn't disappear. @Legend12 is always taking notes.

Thanks just rather not go off loopy at least more than usual on folks. The Narcs and pain can spill out pretty bad rather save it for family and not stuff that doesn't disappear. @Legend12 is always taking notes.

this isn’t my first day TB. @Legend12 is so crafty he can probably bring up thoughts I have had in my head in 1993 and quote them on the innerwebz. Shifty little bastard I tell ya.

Let's face it some of you are seriously good cocksuckers.
FIFY and I'll own up to that one... Going to read the rest of the thread to see if there's any additional info on your post. Sending you seriously good wishes, whatever it is.

Reactions: tumorboy
Maybe you can add a signature saying you're not responsible for what you post? Mods can give you some slack and just delete?

It's an NF2 tumor benign. I have lots of surgeries this is just in a bad place. I've had two removed from my brain before. 3 from my spine. One from my lung. Had to remove tongue take out tumor then reattach. A few different forms of radiation therapy. Also some decent sized skin lesions as well. Just had a couple cm one removed from upper ab skin the other day.
I don't think I could handle all of this... you're a stronger man than I.

Pic of privates?

For @NoleATL

This pic about sums it up

Kirk-Ferentz-Brian-Ferentz-832x447.jpg

It's an NF2 tumor benign. I have lots of surgeries this is just in a bad place. I've had two removed from my brain before. 3 from my spine. One from my lung. Had to remove tongue take out tumor then reattach. A few different forms of radiation therapy. Also some decent sized skin lesions as well. Just had a couple cm one removed from upper ab skin the other day.
OMG! I am so sorry that are going through all of this. You are one tough son of a bitch. I hope everything goes well with your surgery. I will keep you in my prayers.

What day is your surgery?

Out of hospital sore as hell. Not as sore as cyclone BB players ass but still sore. Surgery was Tuesday or was it Wednesday? Doesn't matter just an update clown pockets. Enjoy your Trump chatting.

Oh hey, welcome back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT