ADVERTISEMENT

Went to a ballgame last night, sat next to a drunk Iowan

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
Which is probably redundant right?
Wife and I went to the Giants/Reds game last night in SF and as soon as our neighbors took their seats she started talking - pretty sure they were pregaming. She left in the 6th and came back at the end of the 9th after the no hitter was broken and asked what happened.
Anyway, she said she was from Iowa and I impressed her with a Casey's pizza joke.
I wasn't sure which of your moms it was so I did not bang.

Gratuitous photo of wife in our seats. (Subtle brag)
AIL4fc8mryl034llxZ8Q5372f-rtJII40pnrOV_64KYYADkFzb9Y6nQuXc8wAaQr8Tr8Exz2O9AIOqZ7eRgYfveuo87_a3C4zU0FHJbcVxqMGClqRnS5YxoGIkbcVbEJxr4XhazXqK-XepOW9bXE21A9m4BkpA=w1211-h908-s-no

I almost asked for a photo, but then I'd have to explain HORT to her, and that seemed like a lot of work.
What, are you ashamed of us?

I'm sure she'd totally understand if you told her the pic was for sharing on a message forum that you hang out on. With like-minded guys who share a love of sports & political rants & pics/vids of bewbs, hot girls twerking and many lurid comments about banging each other's moms/wives/sisters/legal-aged daughters, etc.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
What, are you ashamed of us?

I'm sure she'd totally understand if you told her the pic was for sharing on a message forum that you hang out on. With like-minded guys who share a love of sports & political rants & pics/vids of bewbs, hot girls twerking and many lurid comments about banging each other's moms/wives/sisters/legal-aged daughters, etc.
No, I'm ashamed of myself for spending so much time here.

Wife and I went to the Giants/Reds game last night in SF and as soon as our neighbors took their seats she started talking - pretty sure they were pregaming. She left in the 6th and came back at the end of the 9th after the no hitter was broken and asked what happened.
Anyway, she said she was from Iowa and I impressed her with a Casey's pizza joke.

AIL4fc8mryl034llxZ8Q5372f-rtJII40pnrOV_64KYYADkFzb9Y6nQuXc8wAaQr8Tr8Exz2O9AIOqZ7eRgYfveuo87_a3C4zU0FHJbcVxqMGClqRnS5YxoGIkbcVbEJxr4XhazXqK-XepOW9bXE21A9m4BkpA=w1211-h908-s-no

Subtle brag indeed. Nice seats!!

You skip leg day brah?

It's August, brah. I will wear shorts until it's consistently below 60. Hell if I have a day off and just have to drop the kids off at daycare, I'll wear shorts in the middle of winter to drop them off.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."
If it makes you feel any better I was wearing flip-flops.

Oh, and an FSU pull-over. Made instant friends with the guy sitting in front of me that played minor league ball for the Reds and was a huge Nole fan.

Seems like a lie and your wife wears a jersey like a loser. Also seems to be going grey. Probably old and smelly.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."
If it makes you feel any better I was wearing flip-flops.

Oh, and an FSU pull-over. Made instant friends with the guy sitting in front of me that played minor league ball for the Reds and was a huge Nole fan.

Is that your pink pullover, Belem?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT