ADVERTISEMENT

Weren’t attacks supposed to start today?

Well we know you aren’t worried about the radicalization of a giant swath of the GOP due to the fact you’re an embittered, close-minded hack. So BAU? 🤔
We? Looking over your shoulder to make sure you've got all the crowd with you?
I think it's best to wait a while to see if a giant swath of Americans (on the right) actually becomes "radicalized", don't you? You may be surprised. Or disappointed.
Your description of me as a close - minded embittered hack is your take. Your choice. If I cared what some anonymous person on a message board thought, it might matter. Luckily for me, it doesn't. Have a nice day.

I think it's best to wait a while to see if a giant swath of Americans (on the right) actually becomes "radicalized", don't you? You may be surprised. Or disappointed.
Your description of me as a close - minded embittered hack is your take. Your choice. If I cared what some anonymous person on a message board thought, it might matter. Luckily for me, it doesn't. Have a nice day.
I’m not anonymous.

I’m not ashamed of my views.

Reactions: srams21
It’s all going down right now but the MSM is covering it up.

You joke, but I read that the current Q BS tinfoil hat theory is that Drumpf and Biden are going to do a literal Faceoff....ie somehow Biden and Drumpf switched bodies so that when Biden is in the WH it's technically Drumpf still leading while when Drumpf and family goes to prison that's really Biden, the Clintons and Obama. It's complete fictional garbage, but there are enough Magats and other Q numbnuts gullible enough to believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy

None of us heard of this shit until the right wing nut cases started their insanity, so why are you taking off anyone else? The right is the victim. JFC.

Reactions: torbee
You joke, but I read that the current Q BS tinfoil hat theory is that Drumpf and Biden are going to do a literal Faceoff....ie somehow Biden and Drumpf switched bodies so that when Biden is in the WH it's technically Drumpf still leading while when Drumpf and family goes to prison that's really Biden, the Clintons and Obama. It's complete fictional garbage, but there are enough Magats and other Q numbnuts gullible enough to believe it.
Can we please refer to Biden as "Beijing Biden" or "Jerkwater Joe" please?

That's F'in Awesome!!

Reactions: FSUTribe76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT