ADVERTISEMENT

West Division next year.

Sandow posted on 2/8/2015...

There are 10's of thousands of fans in Kinnick who are very pissed about the crap they witness on the field, its obvious you don't attend. Take a trip sometime and you will realize the majority of fans do not think like you do Matty boy. I'm assuming you don't behave this way in the real world on a daily basis, because if you did you would be wearing your ass for a hat everyday.

You would be wrong again loser. I attend games. Yes, people can get upset when the team the are cheering for does not perform well, but mentally healthy people don't obsess over it or feel the need to go on line and cry about it for months on end. They have lives and are emotionally stable unlike blithering idiots like you. I talk to hundreds of them IN PERSON and believe me I have not met one that acts like you.I can't say 'thinks' like you, because you don't really think much. You're just an impulsive child, and I can assure you would not be able to make me wear my ass for a hat pussy.
Please read the post I just put up on this thread. It;s about you. You'll like it.

Originally posted by MattFoleyHawk:
Sandow posted on 2/8/2015...

There are 10's of thousands of fans in Kinnick who are very pissed about the crap they witness on the field, its obvious you don't attend. Take a trip sometime and you will realize the majority of fans do not think like you do Matty boy. I'm assuming you don't behave this way in the real world on a daily basis, because if you did you would be wearing your ass for a hat everyday.

You would be wrong again loser. I attend games. Yes, people can get upset when the team the are cheering for does not perform well, but mentally healthy people don't obsess over it or feel the need to go on line and cry about it for months on end. They have lives and are emotionally stable unlike blithering idiots like you. I talk to hundreds of them IN PERSON and believe me I have not met one that acts like you.I can't say 'thinks' like you, because you don't really think much. You're just an impulsive child, and I can assure you would not be able to make me wear my ass for a hat pussy.
Please read the post I just put up on this thread. It;s about you. You'll like it.
Mentally healthy individuals do not feel the need to outright attack others like you do, and get online and respond aggressively to every single post that they don't agree with. If anyone on here obsesses over anything its you. You literally respond to everyone's posts within minutes, its clear you have nothing else to occupy your time. You do realize it's okay that others have a different opinion than you do, correct? You take it like someone is attacking you personally. You really are an insecure individual as people that are not do not act like you do. Then you want to act like you're some kind of critical thinker, trust me you're not, you're just the impulsive child.

I can tell that they haven't coached or don't know what they're talking about by the way the refer to things. It's not hard. I have never said, insinuated, or implied that I know 'everything', but it's easy for me to indentilfy people that know nothing. I have shared my observations and thoughts about the program based on my knowledge of what the coaches teach and the knowledge of their schemes. I also know the level of people I'm dealing with when the best retort they can supply is 'biggest dousche' and can't even spell it correctly, LMAO...
You expect the Hawkeyes to perform better, well I expect people to stop being stupid, mindless, sheep. You do understand it is a fact that people are getting dumber. Am I supposed to accept that? Try not to be one of them, would ya:)

Are people dumber than they used to be? Were previous generations mentally sharper than us? You may have suspected that people are getting stupider for quite some time, but now we actually have scientific evidence that this is the case. As you will read about below, average IQs are dropping all over the globe, SAT scores in the U.S. have been declining for decades, and scientists have even discovered that our brains have been getting smaller over time. So if it seems on some days like you woke up in the middle of the movie "Idiocracy", you might not be too far off. Much of the stuff that they put in our junk food is not good for brain development, our education system is a total joke and most Americans are absolutely addicted to mindless entertainment. Fortunately we have a lot of technology that does much of our thinking for us these days, because if we had to depend on our own mental capabilities most of us would be in a tremendous amount of trouble.

I rest my case..............
Well, you certainly have rested your case that people are dumber than they used to be. Carry on with your 'blithering.'

Your brilliant retort is basically, "thats you, but what am I". Really?
What opinions are you expressing? Would any of you please go LEARN what an opinion is! Your comments are not opinions. You make unfounded, unsubstantiated (RE: I obviously don't go to games, etc..) ignorant statements, and insult and criticize people behind their backs and I simply call you out on it. You think you can say whatever you want, because no one will call your bs and the people you criticize are not here to defend themselves. Well, I say that is cowardly. I don't know why you keep coming back for more, because you are defenseless. I don't know how 'critical' I am, but unlike you, I am a 'thinker'.
You come on here and bad mouth every one and you don't 'think' you should be challenged or held accountable? Just give it up.

What opinions are you expressing? Would any of you please go LEARN what an opinion is! Your comments are not opinions. You make unfounded, unsubstantiated (RE: I obviously don't go to games, etc..) ignorant statements, and insult and criticize people behind their backs and I simply call you out on it. You think you can say whatever you want, because no one will call your bs and the people you criticize are not here to defend themselves. Well, I say that is cowardly. I don't know why you keep coming back for more, because you are defenseless. I don't know how 'critical' I am, but unlike you, I am a 'thinker'.
You come on here and bad mouth every one and you don't 'think' you should be challenged or held accountable? Just give it up.
Dude what's your angle? I mean, I don't get obsessed about Hawkeye stuff to the point where it effects my personal life but I like to know what's going on. That's why I get on here, and my visits are constantly ruined by 3 crowds

1. The 'blithering idiots' you speak of. Mostly Sandow and people like him, the debbie downers who seem to think KF is only alive to piss them off and ruin their lives. Milburn Stone, DaCoach are other examples.

2. Kilroy. For obvious reasons. While occasionally mildly entertaining he makes this site unpleasant and annoying. How he feels he's always right and Kirk Ferentz can do no wrong. He's also a huge hypocrite. He brags up lower High School recruits but when Higdon went to Michigan said,"He had done nothing at the D1 level to prove he was worth anything." Idiot.

3. Overly agressive posters who generally bring no fresh knowledge, information, or insight on current affairs. Bingo buddy. It's you're lucky day. If you're not a troll then just calm down and don't let the Group Oners effect how you post. It's insanely annoying. You act like you're better than the people on here and I'm wondering what you've done to back up your talk.

Have a nice day, and the next time you write up annoying, hate-filled garble ask yourself,"Does this really need to be posted?" (Also, Google Search 'puppies', that might do the trick as well)

Re: West Division next year.[/URL]MoneyintheBanks posted on 2/8/2015...

Dude what's your angle? I mean, I don't get obsessed about Hawkeye stuff to the point where it effects my personal life but I like to know what's going on. That's why I get on here, and my visits are constantly ruined by 3 crowds

1. The 'blithering idiots' you speak of. Mostly Sandow and people like him, the debbie downers who seem to think KF is only alive to piss them off and ruin their lives. Milburn Stone, DaCoach are other examples.

2. Kilroy. For obvious reasons. While occasionally mildly entertaining he makes this site unpleasant and annoying. How he feels he's always right and Kirk Ferentz can do no wrong. He's also a huge hypocrite. He brags up lower High School recruits but when Higdon went to Michigan said,"He had done nothing at the D1 level to prove he was worth anything." Idiot.

3. Overly agressive posters who generally bring no fresh knowledge, information, or insight on current affairs. Bingo buddy. It's you're lucky day. If you're not a troll then just calm down and don't let the Group Oners effect how you post. It's insanely annoying. You act like you're better than the people on here and I'm wondering what you've done to back up your talk.

Have a nice day, and the next time you write up annoying, hate-filled garble ask yourself,"Does this really need to be posted?" (Also, Google Search 'puppies', that might do the trick as well)

Subject:
I, like you, used to come on here to get some info now and then and to share some inner knowledge I have about Iowa schemes and how they teach things, etc. but crowd #1 ruined for it for me. After looking up what a 'troll' even is, I probably am just trolling crowd #1 now. Understand how you feel and not trying to ruin it for everyone, but I think even if I cease and desist, crowd #1 would still ruin it for everyone. Was hoping if they were called out enough, they would think about what they post a little more, but that is probably an effort in futility. But it is fun sometimes! You don't have to put on much of an 'act' to be better than crowd #1, lol. I'm sorry you missed my posts where I had plenty of good things to say. Have a good night...

P.S. - I don't have any regrets speaking about the idiocracy that is permeating our society and that how most of crowd#1 are poster boys for it. I don't hate the people, I hate the acts, if you know what I mean......

Re: West Division next year.[/URL]MoneyintheBanks posted on 2/8/2015...

Subject:
I, like you, used to come on here to get some info now and then and to share some inner knowledge I have about Iowa schemes and how they teach things, etc. but crowd #1 ruined for it for me. After looking up what a 'troll' even is, I probably am just trolling crowd #1 now. Understand how you feel and not trying to ruin it for everyone, but I think even if I cease and desist, crowd #1 would still ruin it for everyone. Was hoping if they were called out enough, they would think about what they post a little more, but that is probably an effort in futility. But it is fun sometimes! You don't have to put on much of an 'act' to be better than crowd #1, lol. I'm sorry you missed my posts where I had plenty of good things to say. Have a good night...
What was your former name? We'd like to go back to read your expert analysis.

The only people who really ruin the board are posters like Kilroy, 100 and you.

See what I mean Moneyinthebank?
Serenity now, Serenity now!!!!!!!!!!
Puppies, cute little puppies, lol....
This post was edited on 2/8 11:48 PM by MattFoleyHawk

Originally posted by Auger:

You're right we did face 5 of the best RB'S in the nation and this is what we gave up.
Connor 29 for 155yds and 1TD
Coleman 15 for 219yds and 3 TD
Cobb 16 for 74yds and 1 TD
Gordon 31 for 219yds and 2 TD
Abdullah 13 for 106yd
Hurd 16 for 122 and 2 TD

We were 2-4 in those games. To say our Run D was good would be false.
Add to that those teams weren't loaded with QBs we needed to fear--except Indiana, til we broke the poor Fellah...still struggled with the run...

Originally posted by EvilMonkeyInTheCloset:
6-6 gets Kirk Ferentz fired.

True story.
Let's hope so.
cool.r191677.gif

Originally posted by hoks2415:
I think Wisconsin drops off in 2015, they won't be bad, just not what they've been the last five years. Who knows how Nebraska will transition into a pro-style offense next year. I think Minnesota is probably the favorite, but losing Cobb is pretty big.

A very average team will have an opportunity to win the West next year, so I think Iowa does have a chance. Let's just beat Iowa State first, though. If we lose that game again, I think the margin of error for Ferentz will be extremely thin. If we lose that game, Ferentz might have to win nine games to keep his job.
How can Wisconsin drop the schedule in 2015 when they're in the Western Division with Iowa ?

Originally posted by soybean:

Originally posted by illhawkdvv:
Everyone was over optimistic about our chances last year and not optimistic enough this year. The way I look at it we have just as good of a chance of winning the West this year as last. Everyone thought we were going to have ten wins with no trouble. You don't have ten wins no matter what kind of schedule you play. Fans like to win games on paper and it doesn't happen that way anymore. Except for the elite programs college football has to much parity. The sooner we get it through our heads that Iowa won't be able to compete with OSU--Michigan or Penn St as long as these three schools have good coaches the better off we'll be. The goal will be to compete with the rest of the schools and I hope KF has enough left in him to turn this around.
This.
Are you saying that Barta & KF are liars ? Both have stated that each and ever year the goal is to compete for Championships. Not compete with the rest of the schools.

With the same offensive philosophy I would say 7 games. Maybe 8. Another wasted opportunity. We will look like a team that we are glad that Ihio State did not get a chance to drill by 50.

Iowa has pretty average talent. I would say they have about a 10-20% chance.

Thank god they play in the big 12 north. We couldn't even have this conversation if we switched divisions.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT