ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the worst that could happen?

seminole97

HR Legend
Jun 14, 2005
https://www.technologyreview.com/20...bat-virus-engineering-links-america-to-wuhan/

In 2014, the NIH awarded a five-year, $3.75 million grant to EcoHealth Alliance to study the risk that more bat-borne coronaviruses would emerge in China, using the same kind of techniques Baric had pioneered. Some of that work was to be subcontracted to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Two years later, Daszak and Shi published a paper reporting how the Chinese lab had engineered different versions of WIV1 and tested their infectiousness in human cells. The paper announced that the WIV had developed its own reverse-genetics system, following the Americans’ lead. It also included a troubling detail: the work, which was funded in part by the NIH grant, had been done in a BSL-2 lab. paper reporting
that meant the same viruses that Daszak was holding up as a clear and present danger to the world were being studied under conditions that, according to Richard Ebright, matched “the biosafety level of a US dentist’s office.

The preponderance of evidence shows that this was an engineered virus that either escaped or was intentionally let loose.
Not to say it is a certainty, but I don't know how anyone can at the very least, consider this to at least an extremely plausible reason for the emergence of Covid 19

LOL, we've got at least three Rogan threads and two Eco Alliance ones on the front page.
What's the short version here, OP? Fauci and the Chinese created Covid? Is that where all the swamp gasses are taking you?

Fauci and a global assembly of virologists and immunologists are.
SimilarDiscreteJavalina-size_restricted.gif

What belem is demonstrating is the complete lack of awareness of the reality that we find ourselves in. He has predetermined the sources he'll trust and he wont even look at dissenting information or even listen to experts with different views that contradict the official narrative. He does this while also being a (supposed) man of science. This is an example of my overarching theme that "science" is broken and has been replaced with parrots who chirp and chirp to drown out and disqualify and distract from people that actually know what they're talking about.

What belem is demonstrating is the complete lack of awareness of the reality that we find ourselves in. He has predetermined the sources he'll trust and he wont even look at dissenting information or even listen to experts with different views that contradict the official narrative. He does this while also being a (supposed) man of science. This is an example of my overarching theme that "science" is broken and has been replaced with parrots who chirp and chirp to drown out and disqualify and distract from people that actually know what they're talking about.
This coming from the guy that thinks that Noah rode a dinosaur.

He trusts these guys and Purdue Pharma because of their outstanding track record in public health:

No Big Bang. Is that a lie?
No Evolution. Is that a lie?
Young Earth. Is that the lie?

Reactions: win4jj
I told you that I would answer your questions in a PM. If you were serious about wanting to know what I believe then you'd take me up on the offer. You're gotcha game is tiresome.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Are you guys really gonna try another "gotcha game" thread? If so a little honesty this time would be nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT