ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the worst that could happen?

Unknown and unknowable.

Observable natural selection or rocks to jocks?

No one knows how old the earth is because no one was there to witness it's formation. Science yo.
Do you believe humans have evolved? Do you believe the earth is older than 5000 years? 10,000? 100,000? 1,000,000?

Belem has a science degree - albeit in geology - so he's a fair representation of what science has become. Mathematical possibilities based on computer models and group think to ostracize actual thinking individuals. Observable, repeatable, measurable scientifically valid results be damned because we've got 'consensus'. I weep for our future.

Belem has a science degree - albeit in geology - so he's a fair representation of what science has become. Mathematical possibilities based on computer models and group think to ostracize actual thinking individuals. Observable, repeatable, measurable scientifically valid results be damned because we've got 'consensus'. I weep for our future.
I weep at your inability to both understand science AND write coherently.

How do you observe gravity to know that it exists?

That's right. I have a geology degree. I took courses including radiometric dating. Do you know what that is? Do you know how it works? Do you know what radioactive decay is and how it relates to dating?

Was this thread about research in Wuhan that may have brought us Covid?

I think it is very possible, but doubt we will ever see clear evidence.
If there was evidence, it is long gone by now.

Was this thread about research in Wuhan that may have brought us Covid?

I think it is very possible, but doubt we will ever see clear evidence.
If there was evidence, it is long gone by now.
This is where Ol' Doodle kinda lands on this thing. Maybe it came from a bat. But to investigate the plausibility of it being related to the nearby lab is not tinfoil hat stuff. It's not utterly implausible. Unfortunately, it's China. If there was any evidence of the lab being involved in any way, shape or form, that evidence was long ago destroyed in its entirety. And since it's China, evidence = paper files, digital files, and "people files".

But thankfully, regardless of where the virus originated, the Chinese reaction was so swift and so overwhelmingly effective that for over 2 years they've managed to keep the death toll in a nation of nearly one and a half BILLION people to under five thousand. Wow. Way to go Xi Jinping! Doodle assumes after the rousing success of his masterful COVID response, he must have gone out and shot 18 straight holes-in-one on the golf course with his buddy Kim Jong-Un.

This is where Ol' Doodle kinda lands on this thing. Maybe it came from a bat. But to investigate the plausibility of it being related to the nearby lab is not tinfoil hat stuff. It's not utterly implausible. Unfortunately, it's China. If there was any evidence of the lab being involved in any way, shape or form, that evidence was long ago destroyed in its entirety. And since it's China, evidence = paper files, digital files, and "people files".

But thankfully, regardless of where the virus originated, the Chinese reaction was so swift and so overwhelmingly effective that for over 2 years they've managed to keep the death toll in a nation of nearly one and a half BILLION people to under five thousand. Wow. Way to go Xi Jinping! Doodle assumes after the rousing success of his masterful COVID response, he must have gone out and shot 18 straight holes-in-one on the golf course with his buddy Kim Jong-Un.
Yes, your point on Covid deaths in China is solid. Nothing can be believed from there.
Likely more than 5000 (people files as you say) died just to keep the narrative in line with the government.

Oh good, then you know how stupid this guy sounded "No one knows how old the earth is because no one was there to witness it's formation."
Exactly. Will be interesting to see him dance around this one for a while. Of course, when asked direct questions he will avoid most of them like the plague. (He probably thinks the plague was fake news)

Oh good, then you know how stupid this guy sounded "No one knows how old the earth is because no one was there to witness it's formation."

s-l300.jpg

What are the starting assumptions that must be true for radiometric dating to provide accurate dating?

At this point, it’s pretty damned obvious where it came from.

But the important question is, was the release nefarious, or just a big screw-up?

Either way, China is asshole.
I’m thinking screwup

Unfortunately because of politics…..they’ll never be held to account. Pretty hard now anyway…they’ve probably destroyed any evidence

Reactions: Rudolph and bdg8
Can it be proven that the decay rate of the isotopes used for radiometric dating have remained constant through all time?

Last edited:
Can it be proven that the decay rate of the isotopes used for radiometric dating have remained constant through all time?
JFC.
Well, if you want to start throwing away laws of physics (which shouldn’t be surprising since you’re a creationist) where do you get the balls to invoke the word “science” at all you comical hack?

So that's a no.

Next question. How can a given samples parent to daughter isotope ratio be determined at the time of the samples creation? Does this ratio affect the results obtained when testing?

Because it’s fantasy driven by bots and morons? It plays to tropes.
Do you think the moon landings were shot on a soundstage?

The fact that you don’t even entertain the idea proves how gullible you are. Don’t you dare ask the questions.

Reactions: SIXERS24
If Fauci says it didn’t start in a lab, then we should all believe. He has no reason to lie.

So that's a no.

Next question. How can a given samples parent to daughter isotope ratio be determined at the time of the samples creation? Does this ratio affect the results obtained when testing?
Look, just say “I’m a creationist and I believe sky Santa made everything with the wave of his hand.”
At least then you’d be honest. Wrong. But honest. Now you’re just a intellectually dishonest clown trying to mask his beliefs in pseudoscience nonsense.
No one respects that shit.
No one is going to argue that certain laws of physics change for a while (but everything else stays the same, and you can’t say why this happens or what drives it) just to make it LOOK like the universe is old based on science but YOU guys are clever enough to see thru god’s tricks. Because…..it’s moronic.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT