ADVERTISEMENT

New worst thing that I don’t want to have happen to me.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
My friend had a procedure (that I wasn’t sure what it was) and texted him if he was ok and what he had done.

This is his exact response:

Yea. I had an ass procedure. I had a fistulotomy. Terrible operation. Sliced my ass open. 5” open wound with a wire tying my asshole to the wound so it wouldn’t close. Infection had to drain.

Yeah. That’s a no for me dawg.

• Wow
Reactions: Chuck C and ericram
My friend had a procedure (that I wasn’t sure what it was) and texted him if he was ok and what he had done.

Yea. I had an ass procedure. I had a fistulotomy. Terrible operation. Sliced my ass open. 5” open wound with a wire tying my asshole to the wound so it wouldn’t close. Infection had to drain.

this should be the punishment for last place in the football league @QChawks

Further confirmation this is a @Colonoscopy alt account.

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

For me, the answer is still opening my parachute and having a bunch of pots and pans fly out of it.

Had it done 4 times with the exception of the tie wire. It's as much fun as it sounds.

• Wow
Reactions: EasyHawk
See a lot of those. Typically wash'em out with dr pepper and stuff some styrofoam peanuts in there. In and out in 20 minutes. No surgery needed.

Brings a whole new meaning to the joke "gee, Doc...you use your whole fist there?"

"Why, yes. Yes I did."

Google fourth degree tear during childbirth. Same level of no thank you.
My awesome wife has always been thin, and our first child was just under 10 pounds. It was not a good situation for a while. I remember the nurse bringing in the stool softeners as we were going home and reading her the riot act about taking them as directed because if not she would be back in the hospital with nothing separating the two cavities. It was a long recovery.

• Sad
Reactions: ping72
My awesome wife has always been thin, and our first child was just under 10 pounds. It was not a good situation for a while. I remember the nurse bringing in the stool softeners as we were going home and reading her the riot act about taking them as directed because if not she would be back in the hospital with nothing separating the two cavities. It was a long recovery.
I lived this nightmare, too. It's probably best that I didn't know it was a thing before I went into labor with my first.

My kids were big (both 9+ lbs) I was pretty skinny - and I thank the Lord every day I had Caesarean sections for both.
Tiny scar that faded out over time and none of that stretched out situation.

Reactions: HawkMD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT