ADVERTISEMENT

What’s with old men at gyms, ymca

I was with my son after an indoor soccer game and he was washing his hands next to a teammate and an 80-90 dude came walking around the corner stark naked and completely oblivious.

They thought it was both gross and hilarious.

That enjoy just wandering the locker rooms naked and talking about corn yield for hours on end in the nude? Weird generation.
Your threads are like an old guy with his balls hanging halfway down to his knees wandering around a locker room mumbling about winning state back in 1962.
No offense.

That enjoy just wandering the locker rooms naked and talking about corn yield for hours on end in the nude? Weird generation.
Not just the YMCA. When I was still active we had an old retiree we nick named "Mr. Has To Be Naked Guy" (yes, this was back when Seinfeld was popular). They guy would wash his tighty whities right at the shower head, toss them in the corner, finish, then air dry around the locker room. Dude did NOT care.

The amount of free range whiners at lifetime fitness in WDM was kind of bizarre. Not gonna lie

You need to watch “The Old Man and the Pool” on Netflix. Sort of a standup special, but higher concept. The Old Man in the title is an old guy at the Y who spends an inordinately amount of time putting baby powder on his balls. Exceptional show.

YMCAs are for poors

They're for "poors" and folks that are well off enough to pay a great deal more for a membership than they would at another gym. That's how so many disadvantaged people are Y members for free. I was a member for several years at the downtown Y in Cedar Rapids. Very nice facility.

They're for "poors" and folks that are well off enough to pay a great deal more for a membership than they would at another gym. That's how so many disadvantaged people are Y members for free. I was a member for several years at the downtown Y in Cedar Rapids. Very nice facility.
I think a lot of old lonely men looking for love in all the wrong places. A few gays too.

video version GIF

I got the idea young guys didn’t like it when I put my left foot up on the bench while telling them about my glory days right out of the shower. And why am I the only naked guy blow drying my hair and brushing my teeth? These kids act like it’s shocking. Didn’t everyone have the huge open showers with multiple shower heads in locker rooms? I’ve posted this before, but our football and basketball and baseball coaches showered with us after games and some practices. Now days none of the players shower until they get home! Who among us hasn’t felt something and looked down to see your buddy pissing on your leg with a huge grin?!

I took my four boys to the YMCA years ago to see if I wanted to buy them memberships. I lived there during the winter months when I was kid. We were showering in our trunks after swimming and a 70+ y/o naked man was showering next us. My 7 y/o turned and looked him then started laughing while pointing to his junk and then asked him what was wrong with his balls. Old guy was in tears laughing. Kids say the darndest things. Fr fr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT