ADVERTISEMENT

What are you watching tonight?

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
For October this is an amazing sports night. MLB playoff game, an NFL game, NBA and NHL are on. College football is on. Soccer is on.
I'm going to start with the Braves / Dodgers game because it is the most compelling event of the night, but, if the Dodgers crater I'll switch over to the Broncos / Browns game.

Braves/Dodgers
At least I know which team to cheer for in that one. The other one is cheaters vs cheaters. Apparently there is whistling going on again so we know that whoever out-cheats the other will win the whole thing.

So...maybe football tonight on second thought.

CFB, MLB, NFL. Great night of sports.

Keeps going tomorrow with the first round of football playoffs in Iowa for the smaller classes. Too bad the Vikings and Hawks are off or it'd be a perfect weekend of sports.

Been a good week. Tuesday had mlb and nhl. Wednesday had a really good college football game added to the mix.

For October this is an amazing sports night. MLB playoff game, an NFL game, NBA and NHL are on. College football is on. Soccer is on.
I'm going to start with the Braves / Dodgers game because it is the most compelling event of the night, but, if the Dodgers crater I'll switch over to the Broncos / Browns game.
What channel is nhl on, I don't see it

Tulane @ SMU. I almost went to the game but too much to do.
Louisiana @ Arkansas State. Really entertaining game. It's fun to watch a couple offenses that can move the ball.
Also getting a kick out of watching USWNT Soccer against Korea. It's funny hearing these announcers pretend this scoreless snoozefest is exciting.

A Quiet Place. Again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT