ADVERTISEMENT

What is a "woman?"

What is a "woman?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well somebody better figure out this woman/girl thingy because the Iowa High School Girls wrestling tournament starts tomorrow. Nobody wants to reach for an anal drag and come up with a handful of nutz...

with the way some of you carry on, i wouldve sworn that every womans team was comprised 100% by trans women

Reactions: BelemNole
Here’s a question: What is a man?

My answer would be: Someone who doesn’t have to judge those who are different than him to determine his own self-worth (i.e. not OP).
What's is up with the MS Paint set? Did you guys all meet on tumblr or somethin'?

Related - is anyone making money off of men's t-shirts that say "This is what a trans exclusionary radical feminist looks like" yet? Seems like a missed opportunity for Spencers

Lol. Yep, she gave HROT a little Christmas treat.
Damn!!! I always miss the fun stuff!! Built for pleasure or speed?!! LoL.

@TarponSpringsNole

And I love TS due to Innisbrook, stayed there as a kid for vacations over the holidays a few times and National meetings with the company. That place has got to be either fixed up or run way down. They had a couple great golf courses we played and used to host some pga and lpga events over the years. Also love hitting Frenchy’s wholesale in TS when the Hawks play in the Outback Bowl to grab seafood for the tailgates - shrimp, stone crab, and their key lime cookies, etc.

Last edited:
Damn!!! I always miss the fun stuff!! Built for pleasure or speed?!! LoL.

@TarponSpringsNole

And I love TS due to Innisbrook, stayed there as a kid for vacations over the holidays a few times and National meetings with the company. That place has got to be either fixed up or run way down. They had a couple great golf courses we played and used to host some pga and lpga events over the years. Also love hitting Frenchy’s wholesale in TS when the Hawks play in the Outback Bowl to grab seafood for the tailgates - shrimp, stone crab, and their key lime cookies, etc.

Wow. Cool. Innisbrook is still top notch. PGA kick off there with Valspar. Tarpon is a neat little community.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017

Wow. Cool. Innisbrook is still top notch. PGA kick off there with Valspar. Tarpon is a neat little community.

Always had a blast around that area and in Clearwater Beach, Tampa too. You are so lucky to live in that area! Cold and sunny in Iowa right now. Need to head that way to enjoy the warm sun and fun of Florida. Always ask why do we live in this cold weather every year when we could head south. LoL. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
How about "not what a bunch of assholes on an anonymous message board decide?" You missed that option.
That’s other, bro. Sorry I’m insinuating you’re a male. Would hate to hurt your feelings.

When defining “what is a woman” I would start with the inability to parallel park and go from there.

Love how you think that me being comfortable in my non-toxic masculinity and not needing to diminish others sexuality makes you think I'm weak.
I don’t think that being comfortable or compassionate for other’s beliefs about their sexuality makes you weak at all. You using the term toxic masculinity unironically, however, is a whole different story.
I think we can be compassionate towards others without perpetuating a lie about what they are. I always find it hilarious when people, especially men, virtue signaling about how if a biological male feels like a woman they are truly a woman. You don’t actually believe that. There’s no way you’d sleep with one of these “women” if push came to shove.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT