ADVERTISEMENT

What is a "woman?"

What is a "woman?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, 'cause **** you, that's why.

Can you explain in any number of sentences why you don't find it concerning that women's rights now involve the feelings of males who identify as women?
Sure.

I live by a simple credo: people should be able to do, say, feel or think whatever the hell they want as long as it doesn’t negatively impact me or others.

No you tell me why you care.

Sure.

I live by a simple credo: people should be able to do, say, feel or think whatever the hell they want as long as it doesn’t negatively impact me or others.

No you tell me why you care.
Because trans women, and their allies, can negatively impact women.

My only interest is the right answers on the topic is knowing the rules so I can follow them mostly and skillfully evade them when I feel like showing off. I also have a selfish desire to use the indignation of certain religious people regarding their feelings on this issue against them. Carry on!

Yes, lol and OP's mom ...

Never figured you for a misogynist and a returd, too.
You got owned so bad in this thread it’s pointless to do anything other than bring the conversation down to your level.

Hint- no “women” want your help or give a shit about your opinion.

You got owned so bad in this thread it’s pointless to do anything other than bring the conversation down to your level.

Hint- no “women” want your help or give a shit about your opinion.
Science ain't opinion, hoss. There are plenty of women who have willingly succumbed to this nonsense. Didn't Wendy used to be a Bush supporter?

No. I provided links to studies including fly-by-night places like Stanford. If you were too lazy to read them then you're probably too lazy to read them now. But they're still linked if you care.
"We want to blast the standard attitudes about masculinity and femininity out of the water."

By reinforcing them by playing dress up and then "becoming" a woman!

d53c3ed8fe99ad684195d4cc1c06dad5.jpg
1 2 3 M2

I voted other - It's someone who created a HROT thread because they don't understand the difference between sex and gender.

Edit* Sorry I thought you asked what is a "bitch"
Oh, but this someone does understand. One is evidenced by science and the other is a construct which reinforces stereotypical roles, modes of dress, etc. One is demonstrable via science and the other involves LARPing based on outdated stereotypes. Why continue to perpetuate those stereotypes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT