ADVERTISEMENT

What QB Transfers First?

Nope. The people I get my information from have though. And I trust them a hell of a lot more than I trust the average message board poster.

As do I.
Interesting, as my sources that are at practice state SP ans AP are closer and AP is a gamer. But hey, you and I dont get paid big $$ to suck as coaches.

Interesting, as my sources that are at practice state SP ans AP are closer and AP is a gamer. But hey, you and I dont get paid big $$ to suck as coaches.
I'd be interested to hear your sources, because I've heard nothing of the sort. I did hear in the offseason that there was a legitimate competition between SP and AP for a while, but SP pulled ahead during camp.

I'd be interested to hear your sources, because I've heard nothing of the sort. I did hear in the offseason that there was a legitimate competition between SP and AP for a while, but SP pulled ahead during camp.
Never divulge names as that would break trust. AP is a gamer where SP is a "nice" guy and that fits KF's mold, SP obeys the boundaries.

Watching Auburn-Ole Miss right now. Boy, am I glad we don't have a QB like Bo Nix. That dude is putting me to sleep. Don't know how anyone can watch that combination of Brad Banks and Drew Tate. Remember how much it sucked to have the passing offenses we had in '02 and '04? Sure glad the coaching staff has gone a different direction with their QB recruiting. Sure glad they stopped bringing in high-impact transfers, too, especially since the NCAA has made it so hard nowadays. I guess we're little 'ole Iowa; just be nice, wave to the sick kids and brag about our graduation rates.
That's football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT