ADVERTISEMENT

What was your senior class song (and year)

I voted for anything that wasn't chosen. Some BS song a classmate wrote that will never hear again. Yay!!

We could have had Vitamin C's Graduation Song, but no. We F'd that up too
I forgot it was a homemade song. Even worse.

This wasn’t a thing in my school. Older sibling went to a different HS and their class of 1991 played “Dust in the Wind” as they walked into some kind of class awards night. It was pretty funny.

'05. I couldn't even tell you the song, or the theme of homecoming or prom. I took the prettiest (and likely dumbest) girl in our class to homecoming just to piss off her douche right wing boyfriend who'd moved away to college.

Reactions: yescyam
'05. I couldn't even tell you the song, or the theme of homecoming or prom. I took the prettiest (and likely dumbest) girl in our class to homecoming just to piss off her douche right wing boyfriend who'd moved away to college.
Good to hear you were '05. tb(ex)w went to EHS and I just wanted to make sure you didn't violate her before me. She graduated 10 yrs before you.

'98. Good riddance by green day.

When an overwhelming majority voted for that song I remember thinking...'yeah it's probably good I'm moving on, who are these people?'

89' don't recall the song. Maybe we had one, likely, but not sure. Probably something from Hysteria or a dumb Richard Marx song if we had one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT