ADVERTISEMENT

When does jack smith

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Jack Smith spent enough money to house all the homeless vets for a month in a 4 star and the only thing he showed us was Donald Trump's tweets.
You have not read the brief because you do not want to read the brief and see the evidence. These are witness statements and testimony, not some blowhard’s tweets. And these witnesses are all Republicans. You choose ignorance.

MAGAs cannot allow themselves to be proven wrong. After years of being told the facts for years, they aren’t capable of admitting we crazy libs have been right about basically everything we told them.

Some people that I didn't think were completely bat shit crazy are proving me wrong when they constantly support Trump / deny the truth.

Every one of them can eat the corn out of my shit.

Ya can blame the worthless SCOTUS for this Rico, they should have done their jobs, instead of protecting Lying Filthy Don.
Why should I blame our highest court for doing their job? Jack Smith is nothing but a puppet for the Dems who are pulling the strings. They know the charges are meritless but just hoping the distraction this close to the election will stop Heels up Harris plummet in the polls.

It's just like the Russian Dossier nothing but a con job.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkNester
MAGAs cannot allow themselves to be proven wrong. After being told the facts for years, they aren’t capable of admitting we crazy libs have been right about basically everything we told them.

DT Barnum tonight: THE SUPREME COURT TOLD US THERE WOULD BE NO FACT CHECKING!!!!

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT