ADVERTISEMENT

When does jack smith

What’s the worst thing in this report? “Make them riot” is apparently not a Trump quote, but from someone in the campaign. Unfortunately, if that’s all there is… this feels like a bit of a nothing-burger.
Well that and how he criminally conspired to overthrow the election. But yes, basically those two facts make it a nothing-burger. 🙄

JFC

The guy who LOST THE ELECTION knows he LOST THE ELECTION.

You need your head checked.

Some people have so fully given themselves over to the lie they can’t comprehend anything else.

Then the time has come for you to take the last step. You must love Big Brother. It is not enough to obey him: you must love him.

He didn't do your 2nd part and you know it. There is nothing that was released that's going to drive this any further.

images

You are better than this.

I'm not reading 165 pages of legal, "fundamentally", dick wash, let's go for a happy medium.

What pages should I read?

Seriously, you sound like a typical Trumper. "I don't need to read". You can knock that sucker out in less than 2 hours you lazy mouthbreather.

If you are unable or unwilling to educate yourself, than you are beyond help.

Seriously, you sound like a typical Trumper. "I don't need to read". You can knock that sucker out in less than 2 hours you lazy mouthbreather.

I would have blocked him a long time ago but his posts are so entertaining. 😉

Alright Jimmy. I'll reading it, word for word, then, your going to put your money where your mouth is and say "line xxxx page xxxxx is why he is going to jail" sound good?

What you are is a guy praying he doesn't have to actually.put anything in writing.

Alright Jimmy. I'll reading it, word for word, then, your going to put your money where your mouth is and say "line xxxx page xxxxx is why he is going to jail" sound good?

What you are is a guy praying he doesn't have to actually.put anything in writing.

No. I'm a person interested in the truth. You clearly don't want to read it. There is nothing that a prosecuting attorney would put in there if they didn't have substantial evidence to show it was the truth. That is how you get disbarred. And Smith, whether you like it or not, is one of the most respected attorneys in the United States.

Let me know when you finish, and give all of us your analysis. This is far from a political witch hunt. Every time Trump opens his mouth on the topics, he is giving the prosecution more evidence.

No. I'm a person interested in the truth. You clearly don't want to read it. There is nothing that a prosecuting attorney would put in there if they didn't have substantial evidence to show it was the truth. That is how you get disbarred. And Smith, whether you like it or not, is one of the most respected attorneys in the United States.

Let me know when you finish, and give all of us your analysis. This is far from a political witch hunt. Every time Trump opens his mouth on the topics, he is giving the prosecution more evidence.
Typical lawyer.

You don't have shit so you want to bluff with a big stack of papers.

This isn't going to do dick to Trump and Jack Smith edged you cucks for 3.5 years while burning 35 million dollars of Americans tax money.

Typical lawyer.

This isn't going to do dick to Trump and Jack Smith edged you cucks for 3.5 years while burning 35 million dollars of Americans tax money.

I'm simply asking you to read it all before you make opinions on it.

Didn't realize that was such a hard task for you.

Reactions: nelly02
I'm simply asking you to read it all before you make opinions on it.

Didn't realize that was such a hard task for you.
And I said I would, if you would be so kind afterwords, to highlight the sections you feel, as a lawyer, are going to cook him.

Not generalized statments...

That's how we got here.

Typical lawyer.

Several things can be true here.

1. I agree this isn't going to do anything to Trump. For some reason we've decided as a society the rules don't apply to him. I'll believe it when I see it.

2. Earlier in this thread you said "All he did was show us Donald Trump's tweets". Well you clearly didn't look at it at all. I'm guessing that's some talking point you pulled off twitter because it's not the only place I've seen it. He clearly did a lot of evidence gathering through interviews and other sources.

3. Did you think there shouldn't have been any investigation at all? We spent about 100 million investigating Hillary's emails, sounds like Jack Smith gave us a bargain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT