ADVERTISEMENT

When does Mayorkas go to prison for lying to Congress?

Dems on here tell me they “take care of their own” when they step out of line.

Prove it.

sen-josh-hawley-68171.jpg

I'm glad this man is focused on protecting Americans' interests.

At the point in time he is tried and convicted I’ll support him going to prison. Not until that point.

Edit to add: I don’t think someone convicted of a crime like that should go to prison. We send to many people to prison. There are other better choices for punishment.

You're the one excusing away rape and felonies for lower gas prices. Just keep drowning.
Yeah I know.

Cuz a guy grabbing a chicks crotch, that cannot tell the same story twice, 30 years ago is really what I'm worried about as I save for my child's future and attempt to build my retirement portfolio.

I don't think my daughter is going to give two shits about how Donald trump filled the payment to a whore when daddy has to go fight in ww3 because Kamala Harris can't lead her way out of a wet paper bag.

Yeah I know.

Cuz a guy grabbing a chicks crotch, that cannot tell the same story twice, 30 years ago is really what I'm worried about as I save for my child's future and attempt to build my retirement portfolio.

I don't think my daughter is going to give two shits about how Donald trump filled the payment to a whore when daddy has to go fight in ww3 because Kamala Harris can't lead her way out of a wet paper bag.
She might care that her father voted for a rapist with 34 felony convictions. But kids are smarter than we think. I am sure she already has some idea that her father is a POS.

Yeah I know.

So much LOL.

“Change your pants, bud.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT