ADVERTISEMENT

When is Brian Ferentz’s annual review?

It’s just a comedy at this point.
And yet i can't wait to see our defense one more time in the bowl game. Maybe I'm getting older, which i am, but seeing Campbell and Moss and the others for the last time together is special to me. I want them going out on a high note and not that nebby debacle. Even if we lose the game i expect our defense to play tough and give me another great Hawkeye memory.

Reactions: cmhawks99
And yet i can't wait to see our defense one more time in the bowl game. Maybe I'm getting older, which i am, but seeing Campbell and Moss and the others for the last time together is special to me. I want them going out on a high note and not that nebby debacle. Even if we lose the game i expect our defense to play tough and give me another great Hawkeye memory.
Yea. Our defense is so special. Those guys deserve so much better than what they are getting right now on the other side of the ball.

Reactions: Bishop1971
He did pass but unfortunately it was completed 2 yards short of the first down marker and Barta decided to punt.
That also is hilarious shit and generally speaking I think you’re pretty negative fella, but that is funny as hell!

And whoever the Hawkeyes or Hawkeye fans were that sent nasty tweets to the Proctor family needs to get a new team to support. Thats as low class as it gets. This is just in case someone who did such a thing runs into this post, you are a disgrace to all Hawkeye fans by being one. I'm ashamed it happened and would love to know who it was and let them know how much they suck.
Eh, it is tasteless but it will be tiny in comparison to what will happen if KP has a hold or missed block that causes Bama to lose a game. At least they have a taste of what he's signing up for

I'm surprised no one noticed. It's currently scheduled for January 9th. Shortly thereafter, as is the customary procedure for personnel reviews, a transcription will be posted in the Gazette.
Raise and bonus for the Taco Bowl.

Iowa doesn't currently have a staffer to do annual reviews, but the wheels are turning. Rumor has it Steven Ferentz is likely the hire for the job.

The problem is Gary and Kirk are under the impression being 130 out of 131 FBS programs is a good thing. It’s like being number two.

ricky-bobby-will-ferell.gif
Or in this case if you're not last, you're first.

If he already had it with Barta or his daddy, I assume he did not pass?
People still have annual reviews? LOL Old school

They were a total waste of time and usually resulted in someone getting a shitty raise they could go report back their spouse as success.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT