ADVERTISEMENT

When is it ok to feel panic?!

hawkaeg80

HR MVP
Dec 28, 2014
Cedar Rapids
I'm getting that feeling that I had with last year's game against nubby. The offense has reverted back to what they have been almost all year. The offensive line is horrible. It just seems like if the Hawks give up even a field goal it's game. I felt like this last game against Rutgers and they came out and was a very different offensive team after half-time. So there's that.

I'm getting that feeling that I had with last year's game against nubby. The offense has reverted back to what they have been almost all year. The offensive line is horrible. It just seems like if the Hawks give up even a field goal it's game. I felt like this last game against Rutgers and they came out and was a very different offensive team after half-time. So there's that.
What are you panicking about? Are you losing your life? What changes if Iowa loses this game? Did you survive last year’s gag job on Senior Day vs. the Cornvicts? Of course!! This is Kirkball and you love!!

Iowa can come back the way it stands now.

Illini FG and Iowa goes down 8, still some hope.

Illini TD and it's game over and another week of agony.

No panic. I’ve been resigned to this for some time. When every game is losable, you are going to lose some games.

Reactions: TheRealHerky
55157278.jpg

Uh, wut?

Offense playing a little better. Line is blocking a little better.

Plenty to worry about going to Neb, but I actually feel better about the Hawks chances after the last two games.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
You are an Iowa football fan. Almost all of us live in a permanent state of panic and impending doom when it comes to the college football portion of our life. It is the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT