ADVERTISEMENT

When joe drops out who is the new vp on the dem ticket?

Hell Yeah Dancing GIF by Election 2016

Kamala/Whitmer girl boss ticket is my guess. They'll cackle and run strictly on women's rights and call trump a rapist and a threat to democracy.

I think Newsom will bide his time and wait till 28 to run. Michelle Obama just doesn't want it I don't think. Mayor Pete may be thrown out there as an option as well.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Been wondering this since the debate. Who could it be now.......

Harris - may be a hard sell for some (race, gender, perceived as stiff)
Whitmer - ?
Shapiro - he cant keep the President safe in 1 state, how does he secure the world?
Newsome has name familiarty, CA is a great lightning rod for the MAGAs, but none of the options above are going to get MAGA anyways. I do think there are too many uber-liberal policies the moderate Ds don't like, but he is everything Trump isn't
Pritzker - has own $, actual billionare, IL doesn't have a bad rap...
Beshear ?
Booker?
Warnock?

Whitmer - ?
Shapiro - he cant keep the President safe in 1 state, how does he secure the world?
Newsome has name familiarty, CA is a great lightning rod for the MAGAs, but none of the options above are going to get MAGA anyways. I do think there are too many uber-liberal policies the moderate Ds don't like, but he is everything Trump isn't
Beshear ?
Booker?
Warnock?
Booker is probably my favorite dem since bill clinton but it won’t be him either.
Again - i don’t see anyone as better than 8-1 odds.

Booker is probably my favorite dem since bill clinton but it won’t be him either.
Again - i don’t see anyone as better than 8-1 odds.

Dems really struggle to put the "small names" out there with 4-8 years ahead to get name recognition up. Because of that, many folks feel very unknown. Meanwhile Newsom, everyone knows his name....

They are pot committed at this point. I think we are going to see the largest shift in AA voting to date and if they bypass her that's just another nail.in the coffin. My 2c.
You might be right. On the other hand, we’ll lose a lot of voters elsewhere if Harris is the nominee. Goes back to what a poor VP choice she was in the first place.

They are pot committed at this point. I think we are going to see the largest shift in AA voting to date and if they bypass her that's just another nail.in the coffin. My 2c.

Conversely, folks have already determined Joe is preordained to lose, so if it doesn't matter...... throw a curveball and see if you can sneak one by.

Whitmer - ?
Beshear ?
Booker?
Warnock?
What are uber liberal policies? Like actual bills written that are uber liberal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT