ADVERTISEMENT

When the Hawks play in Ames we host a gathering of family & friends...

My suggestion for next time is stop being a snowflake. Who gives a crap what he wears or who he supports or doesn’t support.

No one. That’s the problem. Everyone has to hear about it.

Sitting there supporting Trump, even wearing a t-shirt, would probably not be a big deal.
Exactly. He feels its his duty to proselytize and convert everyone to MAGA.

That is up to him. She sez "Let him".
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

That is up to him. She sez "Let him".
Bean ol' pal - she clearly WANTS the degenerates of this board to see her skankily clad.

She gets off on imagining sad middle aged men drool after her slightly-over-the-hill-but-still-alluring-enough body.

Make ALL of us happy and DO THE RIGHT THING.

Last edited:
Bean ol' pal - she clearly WANTS the degenerates of this board to see her skankily clad.

She gets off on imaging sad middle aged men drool after her slightly-over-the-hill-but-still-alluring-enough body.

Make ALL of us happy and DO THE RIGHT THING.
She is the spitting image of Elizabeth Hurley, Torbee. She is the baby in a family of all smoking hot girls. My wife is 16 years oder than her and has taken on a mother role since her divorce from her husband of a quarter century, who was in reality a closeted gay man. She has tried to move on, but just can't quite do it. Her beauty and outward personality attracts plenty of attention, but she says she craves love.

I'll admit that since her divorce she has dressed a tad more skanky than she truly is...Mrs Bean says she is simply projecting and flaunting while she recovers from her betrayal. I think she needs to face up to her situation as she has sent two very good guys down the road. She has also had to dump a couple of real turds too. If some lucky guy ever ends up taking her off the market she would make him a happy man and a great wife.

She is the spitting image of Elizabeth Hurley, Torbee. She is the baby in a family of all smoking hot girls. My wife is 16 years oder than her and has taken on a mother role since her divorce from her husband of a quarter century, who was in reality a closeted gay man. She has tried to move on, but just can't quite do it. Her beauty and outward personality attracts plenty of attention, but she says she craves love.

I'll admit that since her divorce she has dressed a tad more skanky than she truly is...Mrs Bean says she is simply projecting and flaunting while she recovers from her betrayal. I think she needs to face up to her situation as she has sent two very good guys down the road. She has also had to dump a couple of real turds too. If some lucky guy ever ends up taking her off the market she would make him a happy man and a great wife.
What better place to advertise her wares and to find a quality man than on this board!?

But we need to see the merchandise first.

Too bad you’re not Mormon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT