ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Jackie?

If I'd posted Jackie Walorski yesterday you'd have said, "Who"? Now all of Team Red is pretending you know who she was, or that you knew she was dead.
We had a thread on August 3rd about it. You even commented in the thread….looking for the “who” in that thread

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: CoachJaxKnows
Has his cognitive function been tested? If not, why? If it has, why haven’t the results been released (or have they)?

Cognitive function testing is common for seniors who apply for life insurance. You would think it would be part of a U.S. President’s annual physical.
I’m guessing it has. Like I said in an earlier post, I’m pretty sure the test Trump was bragging about acing was a dementia test.

The thing more scary than his dementia is the person one heart beat away ...

Election 2020 GIF by CBS News
I’m old enough to remember when a bunch of Republicans voted with their pathetic little boners to put Sarah Palin one heartbeat away.

Sarah. Fu#@ing. Palin.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
If I'd posted Jackie Walorski yesterday you'd have said, "Who"? Now all of Team Red is pretending you know who she was, or that you knew she was dead.
I don’t expect that the average American or the average HORT poster would have known who Jackie Walorski was or that she died recently. But then again those people aren’t the President of the United States and they weren’t hosting a conference today at the White House for a project that was spearheaded by Walorski and three
other congressional representatives. And they also weren’t scheduled to host Walorski’s family for a tribute at the White House later this week.

So my level of expectation for those people is slightly lower than it is for the President.

Last edited:
I don’t expect that the average American or the average HORT poster would have known who Jackie Walorski was or that she died recently. But then again those people aren’t the President of the United States and they weren’t hosting a conference today at the White House for a project that was spearheaded by Walorski and three
other congressional representatives. And they also weren’t scheduled to host Walorski’s family for a tribute at the White House later this week.

So my level of expectation for those people is slightly lower than it is for the President.
Nobody is saying it wasn't an embarrassing gaffe. But those claiming dementia are saying something equally embarrassing.

Biden absolutely killed it this summer. Some people may not like the legislation he got through, but he got massive deals done. Hard to think a president with dementia could do that.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
Nobody is saying it wasn't an embarrassing gaffe. But those claiming dementia are saying something equally embarrassing.

Biden absolutely killed it this summer. Some people may not like the legislation he got through, but he got massive deals done. Hard to think a president with dementia could do that.
Biden signed the legislation, but how much did he really have to do with getting them across the finish line?

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
I’m guessing it has. Like I said in an earlier post, I’m pretty sure the test Trump was bragging about acing was a dementia test.
If that’s the case, you would think they would release the results to put all the dementia talk to rest. Unless they have already done so (I honestly don’t know).

Biden signed the legislation, but how much did he really have to do with getting them across the finish line?
Consistently getting huge legislation through? I could see you point if he only got 1 or 2 pieces through. That could be luck. But several substantial pieces? And with zero margin of error in the Senate? It's difficult to swallow he had nothing to do with any of this.

I never said anything about dementia. I was responding to Lucas’ assertion that several posters in this thread probably didn’t even know who Jackie Walorski was or that she had died recently and are therefore disqualified from criticizing Biden for his gaffe.

Consistently getting huge legislation through? I could see you point if he only got 1 or 2 pieces through. That could be luck. But several substantial pieces? And with zero margin of error in the Senate? It's difficult to swallow he had nothing to do with any of this.
Considering we haven’t heard anything about him personally getting involved, I don’t find it hard to believe.

The “Inflation Reduction Act” was all about Schumer and Manchin. And it passed through reconciliation. BTW, bad name for this legislation,

I think you’re just assuming he’s been involved. If he was, I think the media would have been telling us.

Weird that ih, Biggrey, Northern, Coffland14... Never start these threads on the days that Biden delivers a flawless 30 minute speech to the UN. He misspeaks. He has a history of this. Trump praised white supremacists, insulted our veterans, staged a coup, took time out from being president to rage tweet about Meryl Streep, and the usual suspects of HROT were nowhere to be found.
Everything you mentioned about trump has been debunked. Numerous times.

Pretty sure you know. The Rs economic attacks have failed so they're going with old reliable: racist dog whistles.

I am afraid that the campaign PR and advertising based on economic issues has failed to gain traction.

Unfortunately, as you point out no one seems to be listening. The Republican message although shrill, loud, and constant is not being heard or even paid attention to. Perhaps we are bouncing it around among ourselves. (I see no sign on these boards that any of it has taken root.)

That does not mean that the message is invalid. I would be careful in suggesting to others that we have nothing to be concerned about regarding the economy or our national security.

And tell me about those racist dog whistles, please. They seem to sail right over my head, me being a literalist** and all. You are suggesting that those ARE working? What am I looking for? What does one look (or sound) like? Do I need to become a composer of dog whistles to gain satisfaction from political discourse. Logic, reason, and an in depth understanding of the wide world and the human condition does not seem to be working.

...................................................................................................................

** I actually think that we as a nation are now speaking two different languages ... one for those over forty and a different one for the high school kids and a little older. We certainly frame the outlook for the future in completely different combinations of circumstances and we use completely different sets of words.

Last edited:
I went through it with my Pop for about 7 years. Joe's condition seems to come and go, and he still has a lot of moments where he seems as lucid as ever.
Well sure. When is the last time he had a lucid off the cuff conversation? One free of gaffs? I mesn these gaffs are weekly. Minimum.

If you watch video of him in the cases he appears lucid he stares straight ahead and is clearly reading from a prompter. He’s declining so fast that he doesn’t even try to pretend any longer he isn’t following a script. Or doesn’t realize he should, more accurately.

Trump was an embarrassment for all together different reasons but both of these guys have to have the world saying WTF.

And the videos of him been lead around by Jill like he’s a nursing home patient are very telling. He can’t possibly make it 2 more years.

Joe has had arguably the most productive first two years of my lifetime. His list of accomplishments is nearly unrivaled. Not bad for a guy you say will be in a nursing home soon.
Come on. You know full well these ‘accomplishments’ could have been done with little to no Joe involvement. His dementia and his success aren’t mutually exclusive.

Oh I got the answer. It just be because she is black.

The same reason why you don’t like Hershel Walker.

Did I get that right?
No.

No, you did not.

No big surprise though.

Carry on in your lack of lucidity.

A couple of other things here to notice. He shows a few other physical signs in this video (and others) of dementia and or Parkinsonism that can’t be hidden. While these are non specific clues for cognitive decline, in the context of questionable cognitive decline on display they add additional confirmation that it is likely real. Ask @JWolf74 to corroborate.

Specifically:
Bradykinesia (general slowing of voluntary motion)
Short shuffling gait
Slight stoop forward at the waist
Lack of arm swing
Not as common but sometimes he appears to need a physical cue to start walking. A touch on the arm by Jill for example.

Look it up if you doubt me.

A couple of other things here to notice. He shows a few other physical signs in this video (and others) of dementia and or Parkinsonism that can’t be hidden. While these are non specific clues for cognitive decline, in the context of questionable cognitive decline on display they add additional confirmation that it is likely real. Ask @JWolf74 to corroborate.

Specifically:
Bradykinesia (general slowing of voluntary motion)
Short shuffling gait
Slight stoop forward at the waist
Lack of arm swing
Not as common but sometimes he appears to need a physical cue to start walking. A touch on the arm by Jill for example.

Look it up if you doubt me.
I don't necessarily doubt you, but I do notice that you joined HROT about a month and a half ago, and one must ask......

Why did you wait till now to voice your concerns?

Where were you 6 years ago?

I don't necessarily doubt you, but I do notice that you joined HROT about a month and a half ago, and one must ask......

Why did you wait till now to voice your concerns?

Where were you 6 years ago?
Oh no, I’ve been here a long time. I’ll refer you to prior discussions on the topic of my new guy status.

• Wow
Reactions: unsubstantiated

Nearly every day I wonder why the White House trots Joe out there to reinforce the notion that he's got mental issues. His supporters are in denial and defend him, while the rest of the world cringes.

Jeesh... keep him out of the public view unless necessary.
Remind me of that Star Trek Episode, Patterns of Force, where John Gill was used as a prop leadership figure.

st-patterns22-740x557.jpg

Come on. You know full well these ‘accomplishments’ could have been done with little to no Joe involvement. His dementia and his success aren’t mutually exclusive.
You know most of his problems were caused by the corrupt, inept, and really stupid trump administration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT