ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Jackie?

Nobody is saying it wasn't an embarrassing gaffe. But those claiming dementia are saying something equally embarrassing.

Biden absolutely killed it this summer. Some people may not like the legislation he got through, but he got massive deals done. Hard to think a president with dementia could do that.
No, he has dementia It's embarrassing that you are in denial.

That article contains no information as to whether DeSantis thinks Biden is in mental decline or not. But keep on denying. Anyone who sees him much can tell he's getting worse.
That's right. Absolutely nothing about decline. Just about a president who gets stuff done. The whole article runs counter to your narrative that Joe is a doddering old man who can't even eat his own cheerios. DeSantis is directly praising Joe for all the hard work he is personally doing to make sure Florida is taken care of. Schumer didn't do this. Pelosi didn't do this. Here's a case of Biden being directly responsible for competently getting stuff done. To keep claiming such a prez is unable to tie his own shoes is getting petty and ridiculous. Be better.

That's right. Absolutely nothing about decline. Just about a president who gets stuff done. The whole article runs counter to your narrative that Joe is a doddering old man who can't even eat his own cheerios. DeSantis is directly praising Joe for all the hard work he is personally doing to make sure Florida is taken care of. Schumer didn't do this. Pelosi didn't do this. Here's a case of Biden being directly responsible for competently getting stuff done. To keep claiming such a prez is unable to tie his own shoes is getting petty and ridiculous. Be better.
Nobody is saying he is an invalid. He has moments though and you damn well know that and they are getting more and more frequent but keep deflecting.

Nobody is saying he is an invalid. He has moments though and you damn well know that and they are getting more and more frequent but keep deflecting.
Weird how he always seems to have these moments of lucidity right when it comes to getting critical things passed. Weird how he is crushing hurricane help and somehow remaining lucid for all of that. That's one lucky break we've gotten there.

Last edited:
Huey, he is competent most of the time and is doing a pretty good job. He may make it through his term without much more decline, or may rely more on his team than he does already. But if you don’t see signs of him slipping - especially in the 1:1 moments where he’s out there on his own - then I think you’re just in denial. And this is coming from a Trump-hating Biden voter.

Huey, he is competent most of the time and is doing a pretty good job. He may make it through his term without much more decline, or may rely more on his team than he does already. But if you don’t see signs of him slipping - especially in the 1:1 moments where he’s out there on his own - then I think you’re just in denial. And this is coming from a Trump-hating Biden voter.
See my above post. Biden has consistently been there to get all of this legislation across the goal line. We have not once seen him screw any of it up with dementia. And we are seeing Biden killing it, once again, with the hurricane. Killing it so much even DeSantis has to praise him.

I bring this up because real dementia doesn't give a shit about timing. It'll throw you backwards during important and critical moments. So tell me how dementia has somehow managed to avoid throwing Biden backwards during, literally, every critical moment of his presidency?

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk
All of DeSantis's praise is about the Biden administration, not Joe. But the main point I was making was about how you just make stuff up and deflect. Your posts are some of the most inaccurate ever seen on this board.

See my above post. Biden has consistently been there to get all of this legislation across the goal line. We have not once seen him screw any of it up with dementia. And we are seeing Biden killing it, once again, with the hurricane. Killing it so much even DeSantis has to praise him.

I bring this up because real dementia doesn't give a shit about timing. It'll throw you backwards during important and critical moments. So tell me how dementia has somehow managed to avoid throwing Biden backwards during, literally, every critical moment of his presidency?
You don’t think he does all that alone, do you? Look, as I said before, he’s probably at 75% capacity. Is that good enough for a President of the United States? For you, sounds like it. Me? I’d much prefer someone at 100% capacity in that office.

I can tell you there is no way my wife would let me embarrass myself like this. It’s sad. I feel for him because I think he’s a good guy with a good heart and he’s on his way to becoming a joke in front of the entire world. Not fair to him.

FFS, Huey, get a grip. No one is saying that Biden is a doddering old man who can’t tie his own shoes or feed himself. You’re the only one who keeps making those ridiculous examples.

What people are saying is that he demonstrates clear signs of cognitive decline. He frequently loses his train of thought and/or looks confused. He says things that make no sense. In this case he asked the whereabouts of someone that he apparently forgot had died last month.

He’s not drooling on himself, but these things are cause for concern when we’re talking about a man who is nearly 80 years old and has had multiple brain surgeries and wants to be President for another 6 years.

They probably shoot him full of stuff so often he should be a pincushion.
To continue denying his loss of cognitive ability makes you lose what credibility you possess-and that’s on you.
BE BETTER.

Weird how he always seems to have these moments of lucidity right when it comes to getting critical things passed. Weird how he is crushing hurricane help and somehow remaining lucid for all of that. That's one lucky break we've gotten there.

See - this is Exhibit A of a troll/volunteer saying things preapproved by the DNC.
Biden is being handed scripts, staffers are doing the actual work and carrying the water.
Ron Klain and Susan Rice know they have to get these things right and there’s a lot of historical guidelines in place to utilize a plug and play for these events.

Joe keeps gaffing these unscripted moments because these are the only moments he's allowed to have,.. The real work is being done by busy adults who don't have time to babysit,.. Biden is basically phucking up everything he touches right now...

Joe keeps gaffing these unscripted moments because these are the only moments he's allowed to have,.. The real work is being done by busy adults who don't have time to babysit,.. Biden is basically phucking up everything he touches right now...
At this point let's keep our fingers crossed he seeks re-election.

At this point let's keep our fingers crossed he seeks re-election.
In about six weeks you will start seeing Dem candidates come out of the woodwork to primary him. The media and many on this forum will then throw him under the bus and may even support the 12th Amendment to expedite the process. Joe will fade away like the dead mums on my front porch. It's all about saving face until November 8th.

You know it’s bad when it’s regime approved media questioning his mental acuity. That’s not P. Ducy anymore. All the LAMs are forced to question it now.

Reactions: BustingNarratives

Are we all there to observe those critical moments?

You know it’s bad when it’s regime approved media questioning his mental acuity. That’s not P. Ducy anymore. All the LAMs are forced to question it now.
The press secretary was getting a little testy at all those media members. Even the media has to "true up" things once in awhile. I noticed the past week their polls are starting to get more realistic as well. Always happens right before the election.

You don’t think he does all that alone, do you? Look, as I said before, he’s probably at 75% capacity. Is that good enough for a President of the United States? For you, sounds like it. Me? I’d much prefer someone at 100% capacity in that office.

I can tell you there is no way my wife would let me embarrass myself like this. It’s sad. I feel for him because I think he’s a good guy with a good heart and he’s on his way to becoming a joke in front of the entire world. Not fair to him.
I agree with most of what you said. I used to think he had a good heart. I no longer believe that. I think he's become a mean and spiteful old man.

Reactions: CaboKP
I agree with most of what you said. I used to think he had a good heart. I no longer believe that. I think he's become a mean and spiteful old man.
Hmm…what does he do or say that makes you think that? I feel like he’s a nice guy who cares about people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT