ADVERTISEMENT

Which one of you ballers is looking at dropping a quarter billion on this penthouse?

Fijimn

HR Legend
May 7, 2008
I got the invite for the showing, but I'm just not that liquid now ;)

(Interesting one of those real estate guys from Bravo has this listing...I thought that show was kind of made up)

Someone will buy it and five years later be suicidal because a taller and bigger one got built a block over.

If I had that type of money, I would be living on a few thousand acres and in a pad similar to John Dutton's somewhere between Montana and North New Mexico.

abf0dc349caaa9ce41a4f82e979a7fa1.jpg

Last edited:
I got the invite for the showing, but I'm just not that liquid now ;)

(Interesting one of those real estate guys from Bravo has this listing...I thought that show was kind of made up)
I don't know - I am getting enough value at $14,285 per square foot to pull the trigger? Also, what would the HOA fees be?

I'd have to run all of the showers to make sure the drains are in working order before I'd be willing to commit.

Nothing worse than moving into a new place and having to **** around with the plumbing the first time you use the shower.

Someone will buy it and five years later be suicidal because a taller and bigger one got built a block over.

If I had that type of money, I would be living on a few thousand acres and in a pad similar to John Dutton's somewhere between Montana and North New Mexico.

abf0dc349caaa9ce41a4f82e979a7fa1.jpg
Yeah, why live in the hell hole that is NYC if you could live that well anywhere else?

I’d probably pass. No reason for me to downgrade right now.

Seems like a profound waste of money. Just think all the good that amount could do for so many people.

For that money you can get the penthouse of the nicest tower in Monaco.

That's a little out of my price range. I did buy some dump in Tampa for 22.5MM I plan to tear down and build on. Some former MLB player owned it.

Does it have a home office? I really need an office space. And I need granite countertops.

Jesus. I need to be a hedgefunder. I've just been clipping them.

A hedgefunder has just bought the most expensive home in US history — a $238 million four-story condo on Central Park South in a building dubbed the billionaires’ bunker.”

Ken Griffin is a globe-trotting house collector who also owns a $58.75 million condo in Chicago; a $60 million penthouse at Faena House in Miami; $250 million worth of land to build a Palm Beach compound and a $122 million London mansion.

You ever been there?
A few dozen times. 3 times for 3 and 4 week spells each. My biggest take away was how the city smells so bad during the summer as dumpsters just sit outside in the alleys and walkways. Then of course that brings out the rats which scurry about the sidewalks. Then mix in the prices and people and it’s a no for me dog.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT