ADVERTISEMENT

Who did you want to win?

Junkead

Team MVP
Dec 12, 2019
Besides, Iowa wrestlers. Which wrestler or wrestlers did you want to win. Seabass is an obvious choice. Can’t think of any others.

I gotta agree with Cenzo. Kid seems pretty classy win or lose and never does he just hang on for wins, he's there for the whole seven minutes and has no fear of any wrestler or any position. Never thought he would beat Imar once let alone twice. Still don't "like" him cuz he's at Penn State!:D And I sure as heck didn't want him to win today!!!!!

Last edited:
I guess, in honor of the other thread:

3ruzxz.jpg

I like the way Rivera wrestles (not necessarily the celebration or interview). Pletcher and lee are fun at 141. Deakin and joseph are impressive.

Who do I hate to see win? Mark Hall...

Reactions: shobart
Me too, stand up guy by all accounts. I liked the comment made during his match that he said he likes to lead by serving the younger guys and letting them know he is there to help (paraphrasing)
Yes. I’ve heard him interviewed a few times before as well, and it’s easy to see that he’s a really great kid. Certainly an easy kid to root for IMHO

Reactions: MrMagic2772
Moore, Deakin and Joseph. And probably won’t happen especially since he is banged up but Degen. Seems like a great kid that is gutting it out and fun to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT