ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you think is the wealthiest HBOTer?

I assume it’s the fsutribe dude that travels globally and eats at Michelin star restaurants.
good call though per my recollection dgordo is likely way way ahead on michelin restaurants count so he might be the guy to beat.
but my money’s on one of the guys who’s always sand bagging on wealth. for instance gohox. dude’s mastered law, life sciences, and politics. he probably has 100M but feels like a nobody because of elon.
:)

I assume it’s the fsutribe dude that travels globally and eats at Michelin star restaurants.
If no one owns a beachfront house in Florida, then he would be my second guess. No one has that much extensive and detailed vacation advice pertaining to every nook and cranny of the world, and orders for delivery designer ranch/foraged raised pork and steak, without serious bank. Plus, I believe I recall him not having kids, which is a huge raise right there.

Last edited:
Doesn’t GoHox69 proclaim to be a lawyer, medical doctor, accountant, and scientist or something?

Other than that, the highest net worth is probably whoever owns the most farmland.
He has a law degree and is a scientist. I have not seen any evidence of him mastering politics. In terms of mastering law, I would slow my roll on that too because it is hard to master any area of the law if you are a full time scientist. Not that he couldn't, I just don't believe that he has given his other vocation. I could be wrong though.

He has a law degree and is a scientist. I have not seen any evidence of him mastering politics. In terms of mastering law, I would slow my roll on that too because it is hard to master any area of the law if you are a full time scientist. Not that he couldn't, I just don't believe that he has given his other vocation. I could be wrong though.
He can't even afford a pickleball paddle. ;) I'd imagine it's one of our degenerate gamblers who's cashed in on betting the under on Iowa FB games...

Posting on HBOT consistently also hampers other endeavors. ;)

I recently considered going ad free on my Prime membership if that tells you anything.
Nba Youngboy Money GIF by YoungBoy Never Broke Again

It is probably no one you would guess... The Millionaire Next Door

I'm not the richest...but one thing that helps: get out of debt. How? well we did the dave ramsey course. you can do other things, but get out of debt

I will go ahead and save you from picking me. It’s not me. I’m pretty sure I’m second. Who you got?
Nat Algren has a 9 acre beet farm outside of Tver. At the fall harvest, he gets the Lada washed with real dish soap, puts 8 litres of leaded in the tank and drives to the MKAD where he pays a city girl to take off her socks. With whatever money he has left over, he buys reels of chickenwire for his rabbit pens. Following the spring rabbit harvest, he is able to oil the beet harvester and squirrel away enough freeze-dried sturgeon to keep mostly out of the beet yield for sustenance. He has never sampled cow milk or berry jam.

It is said that a man who lives rich off the land is rich in life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT