ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you think is the wealthiest HBOTer?

I gotta know, how did the Sprite thing start? I’ve had that loser on ignore so long I have no idea.

It's always the three "S" with da hitman. Semen. Soy. Sprite.

He cant get them out of his mind.

As far as where it came from, he's such a poor he had to start a thread whining about the cost of a 12 pack.

Nat Algren has a 9 acre beet farm outside of Tver. At the fall harvest, he gets the Lada washed with real dish soap, puts 8 litres of leaded in the tank and drives to the MKAD where he pays a city girl to take off her socks. With whatever money he has left over, he buys reels of chickenwire for his rabbit pens. Following the spring rabbit harvest, he is able to oil the beet harvester and squirrel away enough freeze-dried sturgeon to keep mostly out of the beet yield for sustenance. He has never sampled cow milk or berry jam.

It is said that a man who lives rich off the land is rich in life.
ae0d4d41-22b7-42c1-9cd5-c9f13d62010d_text.gif

Reactions: GES4
good call though per my recollection dgordo is likely way way ahead on michelin restaurants count so he might be the guy to beat.
but my money’s on one of the guys who’s always sand bagging on wealth. for instance gohox. dude’s mastered law, life sciences, and politics. he probably has 100M but feels like a nobody because of elon.
:)

yeah, its probably me.

Until the most recent explosion on Palm Beach the move was an 80’s Mercedes SL, old Volvo Wagon, or land cruiser.
When I was in Jackson Hole I saw a lot of Land Rovers but it was more interesting to see the number of Subaru Outbacks.

Reactions: mnole03
Gotta have $1m or more in assets.
You need $6-7 million to be considered “wealthy” in America these days. And that’s the low end.
That’s different by the way than being considered “affluent” or “financially secure”.

Reactions: dandh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT