ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you think is the wealthiest HBOTer?

Why does that matter to you?
I have a family member who takes them for anxiety and I was just wondering.

Why is it your business? If he minds my asking I bet he’ll tell me. I’ll understand and we’ll move on.

I have a family member who takes them for anxiety and I was just wondering.

Why is it your business? If he minds my asking I bet he’ll tell me. I’ll understand and we’ll move on.

It is not my business. So kindly go back to your booze, food, cigarette, or other vice of choice.

When I was in Jackson Hole I saw a lot of Land Rovers but it was more interesting to see the number of Subaru Outbacks.
Man, I hate Land Rovers. You’ll probably end up being more wealthy buying Outbacks and 4Runners than Rovers. The person that created the wealth likely would drive the Outback, his wastrels would get the RR

Reactions: goldmom
Man, I hate Land Rovers. You’ll probably end up being more wealthy buying Outback’s and Four Runners than Rovers. The person that created the wealth likely would drive the Outback, his wastrels would get the RR
I agree and I got the vibe that Soobies were the “cool” car of the really rich types who were conveying the idea of “we have so much money it doesn’t matter what we drive”.

Not me. Got some family members that might take a run at it if they were posters.

Another question is, who has the highest paying career or salary (annualized basis) of HBOT?

I think a net worth of $1m is still wealthy, but I'm in small town Iowa.

1m in NYC?

Huge difference.
The US household average net worth is $1.05 Million. The median US net worth however is $193,000 and that kinda blew my mind, but then again not really when you consider what an obscene amount of wealth the very top of the continuum holds and expands daily.

I don’t smoke or drink and I eat very healthy.
Kindly stop sticking your nose into things that don’t concern you.
Settle down everyone. It’s not like I let anything interfere with work or anything. I view small amounts of thc to have similar properties of small amounts of alcohol. Just a thing to unwind with and dissipate stress on occasion. On a funny tangent related to stress, the movie inside out 2 in theaters portrays anxiety in a profound way. I always equated anxiety with fear. But it ranges from fight to flight. I realized I am actually a very anxious person but it doesn’t manifest as fright. The fight is not physical but taking control by any means necessary what’s around me to avoid perceived potential harm. Can actually make situations worse than the perceived harm. Everyone should see the movie. Csb

The tradster is on the East coast in Volusia County, far from the panhandle. If he was the wealthiest, we would be hearing about golden ciggy holders and Waygu beef barbq while funding union busting efforts at Starbucks.
My bad....but he lives in a manor. Seems like irrefutable evidence of wealth IMO.

Reactions: billanole
You know, when I think about it, Tribe might be a front-runner for this. He appears to have been all over the world and seen everything there is to see while becoming an expert on just about everything. I think that would take some serious cash.

On a related note, what why would anyone be concerned with this?
It's possible if Trump wins 75% of this board will move out of country because democracy is over. We are just trying to help that 75% narrow down who to ask for for moving money.

I agree and I got the vibe that Soobies were the “cool” car of the really rich types who were conveying the idea of “we have so much money it doesn’t matter what we drive”.
My daughter told me that Subarus are the cars preferred by lesbians. My son who recently bought an Outback disagrees.

It's possible if Trump wins 75% of this board will move out of country because democracy is over. We are just trying to help that 75% narrow down who to ask for for moving money.
I'm thinking of moving to Canada regardless, because you know. It's Canada and I have citizenship already.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
My daughter told me that Subarus are the cars preferred by lesbians. My son who recently bought an Outback disagrees.
I think it depends where you live. I see a lot of childless cat ladies (🙄) in comfortable shoes driving them around here.
The ones with the sticker that says My Cat is Smarter Than Your Kid and a Coexist logo in the rear window. 😛

I think it depends where you live. I see a lot of childless cat ladies (🙄) in comfortable shoes driving them around here.
The ones with the sticker that says My Cat is Smarter Than Your Kid and a Coexist logo in the rear window. 😛
Subarus are thick in Asheville, Boone, and other WNC spots, ski area towns thru out the country, CO and UT, New England, etc…
Decent quality, will go anywhere until they bottom out, fair mpg for all wheel gas rides.
I am sitting at a shop right now having one serviced. Not cheap…

Golfhacker1 (swarm founder) has some bank especially for someone who didn’t inherit and is still pretty young.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT