ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you want to face in Indy? I want Mich and here is why

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
Mich does not have Marvin Harrison. they have very good players but not Marvin although RWilson is pretty damn good. OSU has a few other top receivers more than Mich.

I think OSU's defense is better than Mich's Dee which I think might be weaker in pass defense. The hawks need to play the lesser of the two defenses.

Both teams have very good run games but since Henderson has come back for OSU he has hit some big runs in the last few weeks and he has true top speed.

How about your choice and why?

I want Ohio State so at least the fans we have to deal with will be a much better class of fans. And it’s damn hard not to like Ryan Day.

Mich does not have Marvin Harrison. they have very good players but not Marvin although RWilson is pretty damn good. OSU has a few other top receivers more than Mich.

I think OSU's defense is better than Mich's Dee which I think might be weaker in pass defense. The hawks need to play the lesser of the two defenses.

Both teams have very good run games but since Henderson has come back for OSU he has hit some big runs in the last few weeks and he has true top speed.

How about your choice and why?
I choose another team in the West. We shouldn't play a team in the east. IU is my choice. All teams eligible to meet us are a double digit fav.

Honestly, I don't think it matters who Iowa plays. While Iowa's offense is "better" than it was when they played PSU, both OSU and Michigan have defenses that will still likely keep them from doing much. Iowa's defense will hold strong, as usual, and so long as they don't get any silly plays like a punt happening to land on the head of a coverage guy there will be a very low score going into halftime. The defense gets tired in the second half and it will be tough for Iowa to do much at that point.

Reactions: hawkdave007
Lol. Sounds like me two years ago. It didn't work out very well...

Just give us the MAC champion in Evansville instead and make it something worth watching, and just have Ohio state and Michigan play it off at a neutral site in Indy for the CFP bid. Then the Big Ten West came might go down as actually having won something before it dissolves.

Lol. Sounds like me two years ago. It didn't work out very well...

Just give us the MAC champion in Evansville instead and make it something worth watching, and just have Ohio state and Michigan play it off at a neutral site in Indy for the CFP bid. Then the Big Ten West came might go down as actually having won something before it dissolves.
Did you just quit games when you played in high school when you went up against better teams? Sounds like you did.

Both a far better than the Hawks and far better than the rest of the league. But, I think Michigan is the more complete team, I think I would rather face tOSU, but it doesn't matter much I'm afraid.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr.PhilSuess
fOSU for me. Michigan is capable of just leaning on teams and wearing them out. fOSU can as well, but is more reliant on their elite WR's. Their defenses are both really good, but I believe MU's is better, against a team like Iowa anyway.

I choose another team in the West. We shouldn't play a team in the east. IU is my choice. All teams eligible to meet us are a double digit fav.
I think the Hawks will represent. There's a different vibe to this team since Beth told BF to move on. I don't expect a repeat of two years ago. I think it will take some good fortune and a couple of turnovers, but I think we'll see the Hawks show up ready to fight. I'm proud their in the game, and it makes me sad, and a little angry that so many "fans" would rather we were not even in the game. THAT is a loser's mentality, and regardless of what happens in Indy, this team is NOT a loser. The team is not made up of losers and they are not coached by a loser. Maybe its time the fans (on this forum) stop acting like losers and represent....

I’m hoping for Michigan so I don’t have to share my company’s sky box with my Ohio St co-worker. Want my own personal Hawkeye party.

• Haha
Michigan was in a dog fight yesterday. Amazing when you can’t cheat how tough games can get.
Michigan has just ran over OSU the last two years.
Their defense is much better and OSU has much better receivers. I wish Coop was healthy because I would have loved to watch him Harrison go at it.
Either way it doesn’t matter, we will get trucked by either team.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT