ADVERTISEMENT

WHO IS CONNOR BETTS?

So, not a "MAGA", but a registered Dem.
I think this may turn out to be aimed at his sister, actually.

Reactions: RTM58
So, not a "MAGA", but a registered Dem.
I think this may turn out to be aimed at his sister, actually.
Betts’ Twitter profile read, “he/him / anime fan / metalhead / leftist / i’m going to hell and i’m not coming back.” One tweet on his page read, “Off to Midnight Mass. At least the songs are good. #athiestsonchristmas.” The page handle? I am the spookster. On one selfie, he included the hashtags, “#selfie4satan #HailSatan @SatanTweeting.”

Anybody else surprised by the silence from Hrot’s lefties re this shooter? For the record I am not

If by silence you mean a five page thread on the first page then yes, the "lefties" have been silent on it (and I'm a libertarian conservative just not a Magat).

Also, it highlights what the real problem is since two of the three mass shootings in the last 72 hours were by nerdy incels who post on 4 and 8chan were spouting Drumpf rhetoric about immigrants and targeted Hispanics and the other was a nerdy white incel who posted on other social media and was NOT a Magat (that we're aware of at this time). All of them were socially awkward incels who had easy access to weapons of mass murderer. The rhetoric and politics changed who they targeted but at the core the problem is the ease of social media to quickly radicalize these "losers" and their easy access to abundant and cheap bullets and weapons of mass murderer caused the multitude of deaths we are dealing with.

If by silence you mean a five page thread on the first page then yes, the "lefties" have been silent on it (and I'm a libertarian conservative just not a Magat).

Also, it highlights what the real problem is since two of the three mass shootings in the last 72 hours were by nerdy incels who post on 4 and 8chan were spouting Drumpf rhetoric about immigrants and targeted Hispanics and the other was a nerdy white incel who posted on other social media and was NOT a Magat (that we're aware of at this time). All of them were socially awkward incels who had easy access to weapons of mass murderer. The rhetoric and politics changed who they targeted but at the core the problem is the ease of social media to quickly radicalize these "losers" and their easy access to abundant and cheap bullets and weapons of mass murderer caused the multitude of deaths we are dealing with.
Nailed it.
Plus, NRA money to buy politicians votes.

Another angry misogynistic gun nut according to those who knew him.

But funny that that the wingers suddenly want to talk about politics after being quite for days.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. For the record I don’t blame his political beliefs

I would agree with some of this

Reactions: goldmom
I don’t see 900 posts about liberals, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, or Satanism. I do see a lot about blaming conservatives, Trump, and right wingers
they still haven't figured out if that manifesto is for real, yet "trump's rhetoric" caused el paso. so I guess Elizabeth warren's rhetoric caused ohio?

or somebody is posting on 8chan and it's not these losers. or something. how do you know what's real on the webz?

The ‘lefties’ are not the ones fanning the flames of violence.

Yes they are, I can just see this guy all lathered up after watching the Democrats debate and deciding he could take matters in his own hands after watching the media not paying more attention to Liz.

Then watching Maxine Waters video of get in their face.

Liz Warren is responsible for this, Bernie Sanders.

Ok I think it is bull, but have to keep in line with the lefties.

I really don't care who any of these crazy, white boys vote for. I do care that they can walk into a gun show and walk out with Rambo's gun.

But it's a mental health and video game issue. Yup, because we're the only country in the world with mental health issues and access to video games.

I really don't care who any of these crazy, white boys vote for. I do care that they can walk into a gun show and walk out with Rambo's gun.

But it's a mental health and video game issue. Yup, because we're the only country in the world with mental health issues and access to video games.
Rambo's gun is a movie prop and shoots blanks

Kind of odd you say they don't have anything to do with it, but mention a movie name when defending.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Kind of odd you say they don't have anything to do with it, but mention a movie name when defending.

Ahhhh...now let's move to blaming Hollywood. I like it. Anything, but actually looking at our ridiculous laws and regulations.

Thank God these other countries with little to no gun violence don't have access to these films.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Ahhhh...now let's move to blaming Hollywood. I like it. Anything, but actually looking at our ridiculous laws and regulations.

Thank God these other countries with little to no gun violence don't have access to these films.
we have the second amendment right to defend ourselves, with guns, in this country. thank God

hopefully congress and trump do not start making up all kinds of crazy, restricting laws which take away rights, laws to make everyone "feel better"

we have the second amendment right to defend ourselves, with guns, in this country. thank God

hopefully congress and trump do not start making up all kinds of crazy, restricting laws which take away rights, laws to make everyone "feel better"

Haven't heard a good reason why a citizen should be able to legally purchase a weapon that can kill 9 and injure 19 in 24 seconds.

Mitch obviously isn't going to do sh1t. He loves that NRA money. Drain that swamp!!

Connor Betts was apparently suspended from high school for having a kill list and a rape list.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dayton-ohio-shooting-suspect-hit-list

These are the red flags we should be looking for and acting on. Laws that protect this information are the laws that need to be changed. This is the kind of information that should be showing up in background checks.

Haven't heard a good reason why a citizen should be able to legally purchase a weapon that can kill 9 and injure 19 in 24 seconds.

Mitch obviously isn't going to do sh1t. He loves that NRA money. Drain that swamp!!
I can use my car as a weapon to kill 50 in two seconds if I drive into a crowd at 80mph

There are a lot of terrible people posting in this thread...well done!

Now I am in.

There are reportedly over 300 million firearms in this country. Unless you have some way to collect them all, I have a good reason to have one - to protect myself. I'm glad I have the right to do that, and don't have to provide a reason to you.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT