ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Harris's BEST pick for VP?

I think the J6 buffalo helmet insurrectionist guy. Is he out of prison yet? I think he reached out to trump to try to get on his staff, that would really mess with him to see him supporting Kamala. And think of the debate he could have with JD.

Reach Higher Make It Rain GIF by Obama

Shapiro. Kelly is the better candidate, but Kelly’s senate seat is too hard to replace. They will want that seat a Dem.

Reactions: artradley
Shapiro. Kelly is the better candidate, but Kelly’s senate seat is too hard to replace. They will want that seat a Dem.
Kelly’s seat is replaced with either Kris Mayes the AG or more likely Congressman Greg Stanton who is a master at retail politics. Potential loss of a Senate seat in two years will be a non factor in whether it’s Shapiro or Kelly. Will be Kelly if her internal polls show they can win Pennsylvania w/o Shapiro.

Reactions: MitchLL and ericram
Kelly’s seat is replaced with either Kris Mayes the AG or more likely Congressman Greg Stanton who is a master at retail politics. Potential loss of a Senate seat in two years will be a non factor in whether it’s Shapiro or Kelly. Will be Kelly if her internal polls show they can win Pennsylvania w/o Shapiro.
I say they replace Kelly with his twin brother.

You did get the word that Joe stepped aside and isn’t running right?
Aware

OP wanted his very own thread
Unlike you and your twin ChisJoeHawksPlace1425....I am only on here a little bit of the time. You guys may live here 24/7 while in your basement keeping tabs on all the posts, but many of us have real lives. 😂

I think Kelly would be better. However, for reasons such as the EC and replacing Kelly in the Senate, Shapiro would be the more logical choice.

Not that I think Shapiro is a bad choice. Just that Kelly would be that HR hire

Unlike you and your twin ChisJoeHawksPlace1425....I am only on here a little bit of the time. You guys may live here 24/7 while in your basement keeping tabs on all the posts, but many of us have real lives. 😂
Instead of just saying "Yeah, I could have searched for keywords before posting a new thread about something already being discussed," you immediately move to personal insults.

I'm sorry you're having a bad day today and I'm sorry you didn't properly search before creating this thread. Here, hopefully this will help make your day slightly better, kiddo.

SprinklesGFChocolateChipCookie_Shopify1024x1024_2048x.png

Instead of just saying "Yeah, I could have searched for keywords before posting a new thread about something already being discussed," you immediately move to personal insults.

I'm sorry you're having a bad day today and I'm sorry you didn't properly search before creating this thread. Here, hopefully this will help make your day slightly better, kiddo.

WOW ....you are some kind of special hypocrite. So, lets get this straight. I am supposed to take your comment towards my thread of "OP wanted his very own thread" as some kind of nice hello? LOL!! I am so sorry that you don't like your jabs coming back at you, but that is par for the course with your kind. Looks like you will need to eat a LOT of those cookies you baked today to put a smile back on your face. Have a GREAT evening. 😂

WOW ....you are some kind of special hypocrite. So, lets get this straight. I am supposed to take your comment towards my thread of "OP wanted his very own thread" as some kind of nice hello? LOL!! I am so sorry that you don't like your jabs coming back at you, but that is par for the course with your kind. Looks like you will need to eat a LOT of those cookies you baked today to put a smile back on your face. Have a GREAT evening. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
That is so nice. But thankfully I am having a STELLAR day.

But, I am sure after 41000+ post....you have got to be looking for some fun in your life. Enjoy those cookies you made......it should bring you a smile. Prayers brother. 😂

• Love
Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT