ADVERTISEMENT

Who is in a cult now? The Biden Cult

The big difference is most people that are going to vote for Biden are doing it because he's not Trump. The people that vote for Trump, WANT Trump despite him being a piece of shit human and convicted felon.

There is no Biden cult. If there is, it's far smaller in numbers than the MAGA movement. I know a lot of folks that are planning on voting for Biden, but not a single person that's stoked about voting for Biden. Not....one.

America is in a shitty spot right now.

The big difference is most people that are going to vote for Biden are doing it because he's not Trump. The people that vote for Trump, WANT Trump despite him being a piece of shit human and convicted felon.

There is no Biden cult. If there is, it's far smaller in numbers than the MAGA movement. I know a lot of folks that are planning on voting for Biden, but not a single person that's stoked about voting for Biden. Not....one.

Precisely what a cultist would say.

Wrong! I hold my nose voting for Trump this time around & am only doing that because he's the only candidate that knows where he is at the moment, plus bidens boarder policy has been atrocious.

Precisely what a cultist would say.
The Elon obsessed guy is projecting again. Would a Biden cultist also say this?

The fact he can be completely different less than 24 hours after last night is not a good thing. Was last night a fluke? Are there times when he's actually worse off than he showed last night?

I don't understand anyone celebrating what he's doing today. It doesn't prove anything as far as his mental wellness is concerned. I do understand bad debates happen, but calling last night bad is an understatement.
Because I posted it just a few mins ago in a different thread. I've stated MANY times on here that I do not like Biden. If you're gonna try to pin someone as a Biden cultist, I suggest you try someone else.

LOL msdnc pushing biden as a truth teller when he got fact checked repeatedly last night. My favorite was when he claimed the border patrol union endorsed him which they immediately denied outright.

He did have one moment of truth telling at least. "Inflation was at zero when I took office" mostly checks out. Good to see people like him and Nancy occasionally tell the truth and take responsibility.

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
The Elon obsessed guy is projecting again. Would a Biden cultist also say this?

Because I posted it just a few mins ago in a different thread. I've stated MANY times on here that I do not like Biden. If you're gonna try to pin someone as a Biden cultist, I suggest you try someone else.
If Elon posted a pro Biden tweet OP would be here 3 seconds later telling us how great he is.

He lied 9 times last night. All politicians lie.
Actually Biden had over 20 lies. Here is the top 20 from the Federalist. I will add in #21 about his 6 handicap in golf. True golfers know he was never close to a 6 and they despise cheaters on the golf course.

Let's not start pretending that democrats actually care about the physical or mental well being of their representatives. As long as they vote with the cult that is all that matters.

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT