ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be Michigan's next coach?

there's a new one... you mean like ky-jelly? i'm guessing it's a tight market, but prolly make a good living in certain areas.
IIRC, Holtz left Arkansas and Minny just as the Ncaa posse was coming down on both schools with sanctions, as well as notre dame and a couple of others. See his segment at the link below.

It is a hell of a lot easier to win big time when you cheat but he is a serial cheater.

bleacherreport.com/articles/811094-the-most-scandalous-figures-in-college-football-history

Reactions: desihawk
He won't be head coach but the guy that broke NCAA rules and taped all the other teams should get a look at a new role.

Reactions: squeezebox
For what it's worth if the can get Kelly I think it'd be smarter to hire him than a first time coach, I just don't think that's what they will do and the sentiment in the locker room will be heavily behind Moore. Kelly gets a bad rap because he's kind of an ass, but he's one of the most consistent winners in the sport, he's been successful in pretty much every stop across several levels and made multiple playoff appearances at a very similar program at ND. I don't think he's winning a title there but I don't think they're going to be winning a title again anytime soon no matter who the coach is, including Harbaugh. They got the perfect situation this year.
He’s just a flat out dick… just looking at him pisses me off

there's a new one... you mean like ky-jelly? i'm guessing it's a tight market, but prolly make a good living in certain areas.
I would guess the KY market is not that tight, or at least a lot easier to slide in to than you would think. KY will definitely get you in to certain areas that is for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT