ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the Super Bowl 52 Winning QB?

Who will be the Super Bowl 52 Winning QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tom Coughlin is the executive vice president of football operations for Jacksonville. As the New York Giants head coach, he won 2 Super Bowls, beating New England (and Tom Brady) both times (in 2007 and 2011).

Can he do it again? Come on Jacksonville!!! Do your thing!!!

The key to beating New England is PRESSURE, PRESSURE, PRESSURE on Tom Brady. If you allow him time in the pocket, you are going to lose.

#BEATnewEngland

Last edited:
If you were a New England fan, how happy and confident would you be?

ESPN has an article on the final 4 QB's titled "3 goats and the GOAT"

LOL

Tom Coughlin is the executive vice president of football operations for Jacksonville. He won 2 Super Bowls, beating New England (and Tom Brady) both times (in 2007 and 2011). Come on Jacksonville!!! Do your thing!!!
As long as Jacksonville's players aren't a**holes about it, I would not be opposed to them winning it all.

For a time, when I was younger, they were my second favorite NFL team.

Philadelphia was my favorite team growing up in NW Iowa. Loved Cunningham. Had never seen football played like that as a Hawkeye-loving Long, Vlasic, Hartlieb, Rogers fan. And the defenses for the Eagles were awesome too.

Not a huge fan of any team and generally root for the squad of the city I live in, but I wouldn’t mind seeing the Eagles get an SB. I can’t get down with the Vikings and the fact that at least 50% of their fans chant “We hate IOWA” on Saturday’s, even though I love that cheer and hope it continues, it limits my ability to wish them success.

I hope New England and Tom Brady, that would make for such a neat story.

If serious, feel free to roast in hell. :p

Pro sports always seem to hit this point: once the teams I want to win are out, I'm no longer cheering FOR a team to win, I'm cheering AGAINST a team to win. As far as I'm concerned, the Cheatriots could never score another point, never gain another yard, and I still may not be happy.

Reactions: Franisdaman
The better question is who will win next years SB. This one was decided early in the year when NE got hot.
Once Shazier & Wentz went to IR it became academic. Brady can start putting SB rings on Giselle's fingers. The Pats have the good fortune of the rest of the league being very mediocre.

The dynasty continues. Someday, it will fall apart, just not Feb.4th.

Fall 2018 will be a new challenge for 'the hoody'. He'll have to break in another set of coordinators, find ways to pay stars without exceeding the cap and Tom Brady's legs & knees will be another year older. One play away from disaster.

Once Shazier & Wentz went to IR it became academic. Brady can start putting SB rings on Giselle's fingers. The Pats have the good fortune of the rest of the league being very mediocre.

The dynasty continues. Someday, it will fall apart, just not Feb.4th.

Fall 2018 will be a new challenge for 'the hoody'. He'll have to break in another set of coordinators, find ways to pay stars without exceeding the cap and Tom Brady's legs & knees will be another year older. One play away from disaster.

Do you think Bellichek moves on to another team? I hear he is sick and tired of having to deal with Brady and Brady's personal trainer.

I had ZERO plans to watch the super bowl this year.
If it is philly vs jags....I might change my decision.

certainly wouldn't root for brady or the viqueens.....

Do you think Bellichek moves on to another team? I hear he is sick and tired of having to deal with Brady and Brady's personal trainer.
Who is TB's personal trainer?

I think BB is more than capable of putting up with TB's persona. BB knows he'll never have a better situation than what he has now at NE. Owner Kraft would be wise to make it worth BB's while to stay.

I have no doubt that someday the BB-TB relationship will end badly. Just not sure it will be in 2018. TB's Father has said as much as he has gone on record that his son wants to play QB in the NFL until he's 50. No plans to retire anytime soon.

I had ZERO plans to watch the super bowl this year.
If it is philly vs jags....I might change my decision.

certainly wouldn't root for brady or the viqueens.....

Why would you not watch the Super Bowl? I would assume you're a football fan if you're posting on here, so that's really strange.

Who is TB's personal trainer?

I think BB is more than capable of putting up with TB's persona. BB knows he'll never have a better situation than what he has now at NE. Owner Kraft would be wise to make it worth BB's while to stay.

I have no doubt that someday the BB-TB relationship will end badly. Just not sure it will be in 2018. TB's Father has said as much as he has gone on record that his son wants to play QB in the NFL until he's 50. No plans to retire anytime soon.

ESPN has some good stories about all the drama in New England. Click on New England's team page and go from there.

Brady made the Jimmy Garropolo (sp?) trade happen; Bellichek did not want to trade Jimmy, but the owner forced it to happen.

The Patriots present looks good; they will probably win another Super Bowl. Their future? Who know, with both coordinators on their way out and with Bellichek probably on his way out too. And Brady has, what, one or two seasons left, at best? Father time is going to catch up to him.

As I Vikings fan I'm really hoping for Keenum, but honestly probably Brady:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, Pat Shurmur, please don't go to the Giants after this year. We are one game away from a Super Bowl appearance and they are a dumpster fire with an old and overpaid QB looking like they have no immediate future

If i were the Vikings owner, I would pay Shurmer a salary equivalent to a head coach's salary in order to keep him and I would pay Zimmer more than that. There is no salary cap on what you pay coaches.

When you have a good thing going, why not spend the money now, because as we all know, the NFL stands for "Not For Long."

Why would you not watch the Super Bowl? I would assume you're a football fan if you're posting on here, so that's really strange.
Because I get tired of whiny millionaires disrespecting our country and talking about how unfair it is.....even though half (or more) of them were probably spoiled since their early teens!

Reactions: Mcbooger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT