ADVERTISEMENT

Why are Posters on here saying Trump didn't get shot?

I’ve seen conflicting reports that Trump was shot, or that the bullet struck the teleprompter and a shard from that is what hit trumps ear.

Trumps campaign is being as transparent as usual so we don’t have definitive reports.
What does it matter either way? He was a half inch away from being dead and it seems more and more like it was probably an inside job

because...

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

Reactions: TennNole17
I’ve seen conflicting reports that Trump was shot, or that the bullet struck the teleprompter and a shard from that is what hit trumps ear.

Trumps campaign is being as transparent as usual so we don’t have definitive reports.
Gold.
The glass has been disproven.
The loon factor is fantastic on this topic.
Fairly undeniable a kid fired shots, pictures show air displacement/bullet near his head, kid got taken out by secret service, trump grabbed his ear, blood covered his face.
Yet some think it was staged.
Wow.

Gold.
Fairly undeniable a kid fired shots, pictures show air displacement/bullet near his head, kid got taken out by secret service, trump grabbed his ear, blood covered his face.
Wow.
earth is flat
9/11 was an inside job
5G inside the C19 vax
moon landing was faked
QAnon
+Trump wasn't shot

The Bachelor GIF by CNBC Prime

Reactions: DogBoyRy
Gold.
Wow.

I just find it incredibly strange that the assassination attempt is being minimized.

"It wasn't a bullet that hit Trump; it was just a shard of glass."

And I ask for a link to the article (or articles) claiming a shard of glass is what caused the wound and I hear crickets.

If your hero, the felonious, rapist, fraudulant, fascist, piece of shit, lying donald trump says it was a bullet, then it must have been a shard of glass.

Story from CNN:

“there was no concussive effect from the bullet” because it was far enough from Trump’s head.

“It just took the top of his ear off, a little bit of the top of his ear off, as it passed through,” Jackson said. “It was bleeding like crazy.”

Link to full story:

LOL. Ronny Jackson saying that probably means it was not really bleeding nor a bullet. I think most question it because a bullet that size nipping the ear would do some major damage. Also the ear is an area where lots of blood happens with injury and by the time they had him up, the bleeding had already stopped.

Now to me it is still a huge deal and does not really matter how it was injured be it glass shrapnel or bullet. But if they know it was not a bullet and a minor injury, the whole claiming it is a bullet and walking around with a maxi pad on his ear at convention would be pathetic.

• Love
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Why haven't we been shown a pic of the telepromter? Where is the med report? The blood spatter on his face doesn't look real for the contact. Trump close allies are WWE peeps who are skilled in the art of the red liquid capsule. The pillow sized ear pillow is suspicious considering the "reported" facts.

Wow; you think the blood was fake???

Incredible.

We've been told incessantly that the Trump crowd loves conspiracy theories (which they do!), as if the left doesn't as well.

It's hilarious to see them making themselves so known.

The stupid conspiracy thinking is a big problem and isn't remotely unique to one side.

Imagine the conspiracy theories being discussed on Facebook

meanwhile, I will continue to ask for a link to a legitimate news source where they say the wound was not caused by a bullet

If it was something other than a bullet, so be it; I just haven't seen it being reported

I just find it incredibly strange that the assassination attempt is being minimized.

"It wasn't a bullet that hit Trump; it was just a shard of glass."

And I ask for a link to the article (or articles) claiming a shard of glass is what caused the wound and I hear crickets.
Probably because most people don't care about or flat out despise the orange turd. Not gonna lie, I wouldn't have shed a tear or gave one care if he was killed. I'm also not gonna say I wish he had been killed. It's whatever to me, because he's a piece of shit human being.

Probably because most people don't care about or flat out despise the orange turd. Not gonna lie, I wouldn't have shed a tear or gave one care if he was killed. I'm also not gonna say I wish he had been killed. It's whatever to me, because he's a piece of shit human being.
Oh shit, now we're about to get another "I am disgusted by this board" thread.

But ya, not shocked this happened to Trump. Like, more of a "oh shit, someone finally tried it" feeling. Almost more surprised it didn't happen sooner.

How did you reach this conclusion?

LOL. Ronny Jackson saying that probably means it was not really bleeding nor a bullet. I think most question it because a bullet that size nipping the ear would do some major damage. Also the ear is an area where lots of blood happens with injury and by the time they had him up, the bleeding had already stopped. Now to me it is still a huge deal and does not really matter how it was injured be it glass shrapnel or bullet. But if they know it was not a bullet and a minor injury, the whole claiming it is a bullet and walking around with a maxi pad on his ear at convention would be pathetic.

probably means his ear was not really bleeding????

Do you not see blood???

trump-ear-2161356029.jpeg

Reactions: Scruddy
Why haven't we been shown a pic of the telepromter?
Where is the med report?
The blood spatter on his face doesn't look real for the contact.
Trump close allies are WWE peeps who are skilled in the art of the red liquid capsule.
The pillow sized ear pillow is suspicious considering the "reported" facts.
I think we can now confirm that Alex Jones IS The_Devil.

Story from CNN:

“there was no concussive effect from the bullet” because it was far enough from Trump’s head.

“It just took the top of his ear off, a little bit of the top of his ear off, as it passed through,” Jackson said. “It was bleeding like crazy.”

Link to full story:

Any wound to the head “bleeds like crazy”…Jeeeebus keeeeerist! Blood flow to the head is paramount! Glass shard damage to the head bleeds like a sumbitch too! My advise to you Fran, when you get old enough to shave, don’t use a blade! They can bleed too.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT