ADVERTISEMENT

Why are Posters on here saying Trump didn't get shot?

That bullet hit the top of his right ear? Sus.

mills-3-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png
What was elevation of the building the shooter was on compared to the elevation of the stage? Even at only 200 yards there will be a few inch drop. If the elevation of shooter is higher than stage, trajectory will not be a flat line , it would be at a downward angle. 5.56-.223 are very small caliber that yaw and fragment once it strikes something due to speed/ shape and size/ weight.
Just asking questions! 😁 Is this how it’s done?

I truly hate Trump as a person, he is crazy mean and sick. But whether it was a smaller caliber bullet or a shard from his teleprompter he did get hit by something.

People who think he didnt I will say are not putting 2 and 2 together to get 4. There was a shooter, he shot about 6-8 rounds, something hit trump, therefore it was probably a bullet for caused from the bullet.

Leave it at that.

Story from CNN:

“there was no concussive effect from the bullet” because it was far enough from Trump’s head.

“It just took the top of his ear off, a little bit of the top of his ear off, as it passed through,” Jackson said. “It was bleeding like crazy.”

Link to full story:

It's honestly super simple. A shit ton of posters here hate Trump. Besides a handful of them they were shocked at the attempt and rightfully said political violence shouldn't happen.
A day or two later those posters felt icky and weird about feeling bad for Trump so now they are trying to spin a "not a big deal" narrative. Also it looks better for their guy Biden since he used more calories and exertion the other day walking up the steps of AF1 than Trump did from ear grab to exiting in the SUV.

Reactions: Rifler
I'm a conspiracy theorist. I've read theories about this guy in the sixties. They gave him a gun and a Ford mustang , told him to head to Memphis, shoot MLK. This sounds familiar. But who is "they". CIA? I think rather than looking at Trump we need to look at: who gave this guy a gun or who gave him the special treatment and looked the other way, while he climbed on a roof where cops were staging in the building below. What did they know about this guy and when did they know it, and who forgot to tell Trump about it. Who sent Trump on stage?

It's honestly super simple. A shit ton of posters here hate Trump. Besides a handful of them they were shocked at the attempt and rightfully said political violence shouldn't happen.
A day or two later those posters felt icky and weird about feeling bad for Trump so now they are trying to spin a "not a big deal" narrative. Also it looks better for their guy Biden since he used more calories and exertion the other day walking up the steps of AF1 than Trump did from ear grab to exiting in the SUV.
I don’t feel bad for Trump….I feel bad for folks who are surprised someone would take a shot at the Prez….jeeebys Boyz, Americans love guns! Americans love to deny mental illness and guns are not a good mix and gun sales need to more heavily regulated (MY freedom!) this is a normal expected outcome….More guns is not the answer. Fewer guns and more regulations seem the logical choice here.

Please expand. You’re in contention for the bronze.
why does every article just refer to trump or his tweet. i don't need journos telling me what everybody already knows presenting it like they uncovered something. they should be talking to medical professionals, snipers, first hand examiners of the crime scene and telling me new shit. now there may be such articles but i haven't found them using google news. this is not a reflection on trump or the potential lethality of the attempt on his life as much as bemoaning lack of good (journalistic) stuff.
silver or did i fall out of contention? :)

I don’t feel bad for Trump….I feel bad for folks who are surprised someone would take a shot at the Prez….jeeebys Boyz, Americans love guns! Americans love to deny mental illness and guns are not a good mix and gun sales need to more heavily regulated (MY freedom!) this is a normal expected outcome….More guns is not the answer. Fewer guns and more regulations seem the logical choice here.
Enforce the laws against illegal gun possession in Lib cities

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
I've heard people say this is one of the other bullets I don't know. We'll probably never know and we're going to have the magic bullet theories like JFK
What is there to figure out, count the original shots, one of them grazed his ear
It’s not rocket science

You can't reason with these people. Saw some survey that ~ 35% of Democrats think this was staged and Trump would risk dying from this... They are not normal and lack objective reasoning. TDS is real and we already know D's don't like him but how in the world do that many people think this was a staged event? The media is evil trying to make light of this....
Our educational system has achieved what the leftists set out to do starting with the Boomers who went into teaching back in the 70’s.
So many have been programmed to believe whatever media outlets throw at them.

While I do believe Trump got shot in the ear, Trump brings a lot of skepticism onto himself in the way he addresses things, specifically the shooting in this case.

In his telling of the events surrounding the shooting, he embellished a part of the story despite there being evidence he was embellishing.

From Last Night :
when I heard a loud whizzing sound and felt something hit me really, really hard. On my right ear. I said to myself, “Wow, what was that? It can only be a bullet.”
And moved my right hand to my ear, brought it down. My hand was covered with blood. Just absolutely blood all over the place. I immediately knew it was very serious. That we were under attack.
-1x-1.jpg

US_1720923791741_1720923791948.jpg

Unless we are to believe that the Secret Service took the time to clean his hand, it is obvious that he embellished the story. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter, as what matters is that someone took shots at a Presidential candidate.

However, that doesn't change the fact that when someone opens themselves up to skepticism or criticism, people are going to jump at the chance to be skeptical or critical, especially when it is someone they dislike.

While I do believe Trump got shot in the ear, Trump brings a lot of skepticism onto himself in the way he addresses things, specifically the shooting in this case.

In his telling of the events surrounding the shooting, he embellished a part of the story despite there being evidence he was embellishing.

From Last Night :
when I heard a loud whizzing sound and felt something hit me really, really hard. On my right ear. I said to myself, “Wow, what was that? It can only be a bullet.”
And moved my right hand to my ear, brought it down. My hand was covered with blood. Just absolutely blood all over the place. I immediately knew it was very serious. That we were under attack.
-1x-1.jpg

Unless we are to believe that the Secret Service took the time to clean his hand, it is obvious that he embellished the story. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter, as what matters is that someone took shots at a Presidential candidate.

However, that doesn't change the fact that when someone opens themselves up to skepticism or criticism, people are going to jump at the chance to be skeptical or critical, especially when it is someone they dislike.
At some point you just know he’s going to change this to having to have the ear surgically reattached.

LOL

MAGA lives in conspiracy and you want to point fingers at the Dems for this?

GTFO

“whataboutism isn’t whataboutism when we do it!”

Embrace your crazies. They’re the same people that fell for the Hunter laptop is Russian, the Alfa Bank secret server hoax, etc.

i didn't know that these two men who now almost look like twins also admire each other so much

From Last Night :
-1x-1.jpg

Embellish is a great word and that's what he does. I admit it. I've been in sales for a while and I think he's one of the better salesmen that spins and embellishes. A lot of Democrats call that lies but it's actually embellishment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT