ADVERTISEMENT

Why are Posters on here saying Trump didn't get shot?

Are you really too stupid to see that everything Trump does politically is to gain adulation and praise from the cult patsies?

The fact Trump is right about the border and the Biden administration has been a colossal **** up on this issue is irrelevant to that reality.

You’re a waste of time.
And Joe Biden spoke in sadness of and supported the remembrance of Felon George Floyd to gain support within the Black community.

And he also pushed the White guilt narrative to appease Black folks.

Are you kidding me??

How can this be worthy of a three page debate? An assassin tried to kill the man. Whether he was injured by the bullet, by the glass or by something else it was indisputably an attempt on the man’s life that nearly succeeded. Thank God it did not regardless of what you think of that felonious scumbag.

The nature of how he was injured doesn’t matter.

mills-3-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

That bullet hit the top of his right ear? Sus.

mills-3-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

How can this be worthy of a three page debate? An assassin tried to kill the man. Whether he was injured by the bullet, by the glass or by something else it was indisputably an attempt on the man’s life that nearly succeeded. Thank God it did not regardless of what you think of that felonious scumbag.

I’m just glad some of us still have some logic behind our thoughts.
👍

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
I don't know that it's a disqualify as much as a qualified at the highest level

Here is her bio:

She is really good at making sure facilities don't get robbed, apparently she isn't really good at understand how people kill people.
Little weak on roof slope and shooters ability to handle.

There were reports put out on Twitter that day that said it was glass ( seems like the kind of reporting trying to be first rather than confirmed) reportedly the informants were Penn St police

Newsweek provides a decent background
Snopes Provides Additional Information while stating it is false.

You’ve unfortunately chosen two posters facing personal challenges. One is on a sad binge and the other is an old addlebrained dude who loves to do daily drive by comments to start arguments for fun.
I think most people would agree that he was dinged by a bullet.
I’d love to hear from experts where the “glass”came from?
I’m definitely not a Trumpet but the truth is important. I’m at an age where JFK, RFK, MLK, 9/11 and other historic events happened and I’ll just say BS from our government is not to be tolerated.
“Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see” wouldn’t have meaning if ALL of us
hadn’t become skeptics. Sad but true.

What do you call this mamaw...and they said it came from the teleprompter

Remember when you were sane?
I do

I’m confused.

Was she there or not?
No man she wasn't at the event. Maybe the buck stops somewhere else again and it isnt the responsibility of the head of the SS to know every logistical aspect of the president having an event you have been able to.prepare for for several months.

Guess we have to chalk it up to aww shucks.

Have you read the inferences of fake blood and staged?
That’s who you dealing with

What do you call this mamaw...and they said it came from the teleprompter

Remember when you were sane?
I do
You’re high again and it ain’t even noon over there.
Remember when you were funny and sharp?

I do.
It doesn’t matter what it was.
He was shot at and injured. Read that slowly and think about it if you can put together the concept…🥃

Reactions: DogBoyRy
It's a simple question, if I show you the actual breakdown of the bullet flight will you shut up and admit you were wrong?

Joel at this point be a man and look at the facts or youe gonna get treated like the child sticking their head in the sand you are choosing to be.
That “photo” proves nothing! That explanation proves nothing.
Trump and his minions are milking this thing for everything they can. I have admitted, apparently someone took a pot shot at Trump.

Probably because most people don't care about or flat out despise the orange turd. Not gonna lie, I wouldn't have shed a tear or gave one care if he was killed. I'm also not gonna say I wish he had been killed. It's whatever to me, because he's a piece of shit human being.
Probably a compliment coming from the source.

Trump and his minions are milking this thing for everything they can. I have admitted, apparently someone took a pot shot at Trump.
Oops. Missed this.
You got the silver locked up.

Reminds me of all the arguments over Jan 6.

“Cops were killed”
“No, no… they had a heart attack during the riot!”

“MAGAs attacked the building”
“No, no… the cops let them in!”

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
there is no doubt that a bullet directly or indirectly damaged trump's ear. but i haven;t seen a conclusive mainstream article that attributes the bleeding to a direct bullet hit. articles basically restate trump's own statements/tweet that the bullet went through his ear.
also wouldn't direct impact by a long distance bullet have taken off his ear? very strange not to see clearcut answers

there is no doubt that a bullet directly or indirectly damaged trump's ear. but i haven;t seen a conclusive mainstream article that attributes the bleeding to a direct bullet hit. articles basically restate trump's own statements/tweet that the bullet went through his ear.
also wouldn't direct impact by a long distance bullet have taken off his ear? very strange not to see clearcut answers
I am no ballistics expert. However, a .223 is traveling extremely fast and is a very small bullet. The tip of the ear is thin and flimsy.

It seems plausible to me that a high-velocity round could basically travel unimpeded through the outer edge of your ear, much like shooting through a thin piece of cloth or something, and continue on its path.

Just a layperson’s opinion.

Please expand. You’re in contention for the bronze.

Reactions: desihawk
Because there aren’t any…. But whiskey has a “photo”(shopped?) explanation! ;)
But…..Trump said he got hit by “the bullet” and we all know what a stickler for facts and evidence ol’#45 is! He described the incident last night in his speech (to end all speeches)….it was an enotional moment for MAGAts…tears in their eyes! Trump even got God involved….
I need to back away now, my emotions are running away from me….

Is your TV In still mode?
Do you have the only TV in the country that doesn’t allow you to see the replays?
Did you see a teleprompter shatter?
Or are you simply confused?

Reactions: DogBoyRy
You choose to see only Biden’s diminished state and not Trump’s. It’s just not worth discussing who the taller midget is anymore.

In 2020, I believed it to be Biden. In 2024, I no longer believe that.

That doesn’t mean, by default, that I am suddenly going to jump on board the Trump (crazy) train. I would rather ride with Ozzy Osbourne.

Who do you think the Democrats should replace Biden with?

Gold.
The glass has been disproven.
The loon factor is fantastic on this topic.
Fairly undeniable a kid fired shots, pictures show air displacement/bullet near his head, kid got taken out by secret service, trump grabbed his ear, blood covered his face.
Yet some think it was staged.
Wow.
You can't reason with these people. Saw some survey that ~ 35% of Democrats think this was staged and Trump would risk dying from this... They are not normal and lack objective reasoning. TDS is real and we already know D's don't like him but how in the world do that many people think this was a staged event? The media is evil trying to make light of this....

Reactions: goldmom
Because there aren’t any…. But whiskey has a “photo”(shopped?) explanation! ;)
But…..Trump said he got hit by “the bullet” and we all know what a stickler for facts and evidence ol’#45 is! He described the incident last night in his speech (to end all speeches)….it was an enotional moment for MAGAts…tears in their eyes! Trump even got God involved….
I need to back away now, my emotions are running away from me….
Relax

Barring something really crazy you got silver.
Current standings after page 3:
Gold - Noleclone2
Silver - Joelbc1
Bronze - Funky Bunch and Dezihawk tied.

Barring Joes Place coming in with something late this is going down to the wire...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT