ADVERTISEMENT

Why are Posters on here saying Trump didn't get shot?

Show me it was a bullet wound… a bullet would have blown his ear away..glass shard would “tear” the ear causing it to bleed…;)

Normally the left would trust the NY Times.

Here are photos from the NY Times showing the bullet.

The photos don't show a shard of glass.

13TRUMP-SHOOTING-TRIPTYCH-articleLarge.jpg

mills-3-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

Reactions: Scruddy

Did you vote for this? Be honest. Despite your claims to the contrary I fully believe you'd vote for him again in 24 if the dems don't switch their ticket. Is this what intelligence looks like to you?
We have been over this many times. The Biden of 2020 has diminished rapidly.

No, I will not be voting Biden in 2024.

Btw, remember when you stated you didn’t support Trump? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Any more projection from you this morning?

Honestly, I don’t think it even matters.

How about we discuss how Trumps campaign hasn’t released a medical report of the injury?
Oh sober, lemme phuque with these guys for a while…(perhaps I admit Trump got shot once he admits Biden whipped his ass in the 2020 election, fair and square? )
Perhaps I won’t.

Reactions: sober_teacher

Btw, remember when you stated you didn’t support Trump? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

the question isn't if you are going to vote for Biden, you are not an idiot, the question is what will your response be when they try and sell us in him getting the most votes in history, again, when every single.one of us knows people who have chosen to sit this one out. People are not going from Biden to Trump. They are going from Biden to no vote.

:rolleyes: Yeah
, you sure did…..I forgot!
It's a simple question. If I privide it again, I'll even provide the original thread you played dumb in, will you admit to being an idiot?

We all make mistakes Joel, this could be an error, but if you continue to double down on stupid I'm gonna rub your nose in it.

Jesus Christ…

Look at his presidency from 2016-2020. Then look at Joe’s these last 3 plus.

How in the f*ck can you support Biden over Trump? You guys are a bunch of F’ing babies with hurt feelings and stupid accusations of the “cult” nonsense.

Grow up and support people that actually want this country to be great - Between the two current options.. the clear choice is Donald Trump.
LMAO.

Look at the obnoxious drivel you wrote before “Grow up…”

And if you actually think Trump cares about anyone but himself you are more of an idiot than I previously gave you credit for.

And btw, not that it matters when you’re here to rant and rave and make a spectacle of yourself, but I am not voting for either Biden or Trump.

But you carry on with your delusion about Trump making America great or whatever other bullshit you tell yourself to justify being a hapless dumbass too stupid to realize he’s fully immersed in drinking the Kool-Aid.

Carry on, MAGA warrior.

I will see your Holyfield raise you a Mick Foley

Ear torn off in wrestling match
We're comparing trump to some pretty bad ass people, I see..

While he did diminish there was no denying his brain was on the way out in 2020. There were plenty of signs and it was massively discussed. There's a reason every question he takes is planned and scripted. His abilities have been limited to (barely) reading from a teleprompter and sometimes not falling asleep or pooping his pants.

I told you, after the debate and the assassination attempt I'm all in on Trump unless the democrats put forward a real candidate. Harris, Whitmer, mayor Pete and Newsom are all non starters for me.

Reactions: WSC72
the question isn't if you are going to vote for Biden, you are not an idiot, the question is what will your response be when they try and sell us in him getting the most votes in history, again, when every single.one of us knows people who have chosen to sit this one out. People are not going from Biden to Trump. They are going from Biden to no vote.
I doubt Biden makes it to November, so your point is moot.

With that said, should Biden somehow survive to November, I will strongly entertain conspiracy theories about a rigged election if he receives 80 million votes.

It's a simple question. If I privide it again, I'll even provide the original thread you played dumb in, will you admit to being an idiot?

We all make mistakes Joel, this could be an error, but if you continue to double down on stupid I'm gonna rub your nose in it.

I find it interesting that Joel said this above: lemme phuque with these guys for a while

I think he's proving himself to be quite the idiot.

Maybe you should phuque him up ;)

Trump was shot AT…I’ll give you that.
It's a simple question, if I show you the actual breakdown of the bullet flight will you shut up and admit you were wrong?

Joel at this point be a man and look at the facts or youe gonna get treated like the child sticking their head in the sand you are choosing to be.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
We're comparing trump to some pretty bad ass people, I see..

While he did diminish there was no denying his brain was on the way out in 2020. There were plenty of signs and it was massively discussed. There's a reason every question he takes is planned and scripted. His abilities have been limited to (barely) reading from a teleprompter and sometimes not falling asleep or pooping his pants.

I told you, after the debate and the assassination attempt I'm all in on Trump unless the democrats put forward a real candidate. Harris, Whitmer, mayor Pete and Newsom are all non starters for me.
Okay.

None of this is in question on my end of things, so what’s your point?

Okay.

None of this is in question on my end of things, so what’s your point?
Pointing out that biden had mental health issues when you voted for him in 2020. You seem to agree and be fine with that so nothing more to discuss on it then, I suppose.

Why haven't we been shown a pic of the telepromter?
Where is the med report?
The blood spatter on his face doesn't look real for the contact.
Trump close allies are WWE peeps who are skilled in the art of the red liquid capsule.
The pillow sized ear pillow is suspicious considering the "reported" facts.
We might have a winner here.

Why haven't we been shown a pic of the telepromter?
Where is the med report?
The blood spatter on his face doesn't look real for the contact.
Trump close allies are WWE peeps who are skilled in the art of the red liquid capsule.
The pillow sized ear pillow is suspicious considering the "reported" facts.
We may be ground zero for the inverse Q movement.

LMAO.

Look at the obnoxious drivel you wrote before “Grow up…”

And if you actually think Trump cares about anyone but himself you are more of an idiot than I previously gave you credit for.

And btw, not that it matters when you’re here to rant and rave and make a spectacle of yourself, but I am not voting for either Biden or Trump.

But you carry on with your delusion about Trump making America great or whatever other bullshit you tell yourself to justify being a hapless dumbass too stupid to realize he’s fully immersed in drinking the Kool-Aid.

Carry on, MAGA warrior.
Was Trump building a border wall for himself?

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Pointing out that biden had mental health issues when you voted for him in 2020. You seem to agree and be fine with that so nothing more to discuss on it then, I suppose
You choose to see only Biden’s diminished state and not Trump’s. It’s just not worth discussing who the taller midget is anymore.

In 2020, I believed it to be Biden. In 2024, I no longer believe that.

That doesn’t mean, by default, that I am suddenly going to jump on board the Trump (crazy) train. I would rather ride with Ozzy Osbourne.

You choose to see only Biden’s diminished state and not Trump’s. It’s just not worth discussing who the taller midget is anymore.

In 2020, I believed it to be Biden. In 2024, I no longer believe that.

That doesn’t mean, by default, that I am suddenly going to jump on board the Trump (crazy) train. I would rather ride with Ozzy Osbourne.
That sounds like a pretty lit train ride tbh

• Haha
Was Trump building a border wall for himself?
Are you really too stupid to see that everything Trump does politically is to gain adulation and praise from the cult patsies?

The fact Trump is right about the border and the Biden administration has been a colossal **** up on this issue is irrelevant to that reality.

You’re a waste of time.

How many times have you idiots seen the footage from multiple different angles?
Did you morons see a teleprompter explode or shatter.

Reactions: DogBoyRy
While I believe she should be fired just for the optics of the situation,
What is lacking in Cheatle's resume that would disqualify her from the position?
I don't know that it's a disqualify as much as a qualified at the highest level

Here is her bio:

She is really good at making sure facilities don't get robbed, apparently she isn't really good at understand how people kill people.

Are you really too stupid to see that everything Trump does politically is to gain adulation and praise from the cult patsies?

The fact Trump is right about the border and the Biden administration has been a colossal **** up on this issue is irrelevant to that reality.

You’re a waste of time.
Instead of thinking a politician is going to do something for you, starting thinking of how you can make yourself successful off their plays. They don't give a shit about you D or R. That was the "big lie".

You’ve unfortunately chosen two posters facing personal challenges. One is on a sad binge and the other is an old addlebrained dude who loves to do daily drive by comments to start arguments for fun.
I think most people would agree that he was dinged by a bullet.
I’d love to hear from experts where the “glass”came from?
I’m definitely not a Trumpet but the truth is important. I’m at an age where JFK, RFK, MLK, 9/11 and other historic events happened and I’ll just say BS from our government is not to be tolerated.
“Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see” wouldn’t have meaning if ALL of us
hadn’t become skeptics. Sad but true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT