ADVERTISEMENT

Why are Posters on here saying Trump didn't get shot?

You’re high again and it ain’t even noon over there.
Remember when you were funny and sharp?

I do.
It doesn’t matter what it was.
He was shot at and injured. Read that slowly and think about it if you can put together the concept…🥃

Can dish it out, but can't take it huh....and actually I wasn't high, just woke up.

And I've told you before I've been stoned ever since I got hurt (and still I did more with less than you)....so what changed? Dealing with fvcking morons that got duped by a conman (not once, but twice and counting) and can't fvcking own it. If you actually could you'd be pissed at what the right has become. Which makes me think you weren't duped at all, just deep down that you actually hate the fact that you know that's who really are...so you ain't fooling anyone, you will vote for him AGAIN this fall.

Someone take the keyboard away from Grandma, she's being holier than thou on the Internet again.

All I got is Trumps right ear was on the opposite side of the teleprompter. Seems like an implausible theory to me.
Video i see show the teleprompters being undamaged.
Just sayin
I think there are 2 teleprompters, one on either side of the podium. They were evidently undamaged in retrospect...

Reactions: DogBoyRy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT