ADVERTISEMENT

Why aren’t we pursuing Turner Corcoran or Andrew Gentry?

You forget about pride being a sin?

I think God has a lot better things to do than worry about an Iowa message board being invaded by idiots, but then again, you pearl-clutching Christian's will do anything to make the rest of us look bad.

We will? You sit here and use who Christians believe is God as a curse word, and then YOU go and attack Christians as a whole.

I never said anything about unbelievers or any other belief out there yo.

Letting your hate shine there buddy?

Webster's definition of a douchebag:

Anyone who states that Minnesota and Nebraska are the "same thing" in football.
Ok, live in your own circle jerk Husker dreamland if you may, but no one outside the state Nebraska cares about what a school did last century. You realize that not one kid Nebby is recruiting was alive when the Cornholers were relevant do you? And isn't it comical that your bragging about 5 national championships and scoffing at a school that has 7. BTW, one of your championships could have very easily went to Penn State, and one other you shared with Michigan. Either way, it is pathetic that you people have fallen so far down the respectability chart that you have to go to other teams sites and argue about how great your team once was. You know, the Egyptians and the Romans were great once as well, but like Nebraska football, it is all ancient history. Keep going though, you embarrass yourself and your school with every post you make. LMAO Part of being great is being able to win and be humble about it, but I guess humility was never taught in the State of Nebraska. Of course, football hasn't been taught since 1997 either. Here is another fun fact for you. Do you realize that your beloved Cornholers only have an 8-6 record against Iowa since Nebby won it's first Natty? And since joining the BiG your 3-5 against lowly ol Iowa. Want another fun fact? Since Nebby won it's last Natty, they have been pummeled by giving up 50 points or more 10 times. 60 or more seven of those ten times, and over 70 three of those ten times. In that same time period, lowly ol Iowa has only given up 50 or more points once. Yeah, tell me again how great your team is? Nebraska is to college football what the Cleveland Browns are to the NFL, good once but way past there prime.

Last edited:
Reactions: WCAC_Fan_10
Heh. Why don’t you look around lil old Iowa for a minute, Nebraska fans. Iowa ain’t exactly searching the couch cushions for program changing tackles these days, brah. We’ve got 2 sure fire NFL guys starting, and behind them, 2 more guys ready to start and dominate when their time comes. Good luck with that whole Scott Frost thing taking off...your desperation reeks.

We will? You sit here and use who Christians believe is God as a curse word, and then YOU go and attack Christians as a whole.

I never said anything about unbelievers or any other belief out there yo.

Letting your hate shine there buddy?
For idiots, yes. It'd be tough to hate something you actually are.

It's pretty insulting you'd bring religion into the argument in the first place, considering curse words are an entirely human construct, but keep your faux outrage going.

Corcoran is obviously a weakass lil b--ch who wants to play "big12" ball instead of "BigTen" ball...next.

For idiots, yes. It'd be tough to hate something you actually are.

It's pretty insulting you'd bring religion into the argument in the first place, considering curse words are an entirely human construct, but keep your faux outrage going.

You brought up Jesus Christ, Dory. Not me,:rolleyes: and then proceeded to use His name as a curse word:oops:. Maybe this conversation is going a little too fast for you:confused:

My heart rate is just fine though no RAGE :mad:I <3 promise you that. Revenge is His on the unbeliever.:cool:

But if you'd like a little advice:eek:, don't bring up Jesus's name if you don't want to talk religion.;)

Reactions: RandyTPB
You brought up Jesus Christ, Dory. Not me,:rolleyes: and then proceeded to use His name as a curse word:oops:. Maybe this conversation is going a little to fast for you:confused:

My heart rate is just fine though no RAGE :mad:I <3 promise you that. Revenge is His on the unbeliever.:cool:

But if you'd like a little advice:eek:, don't bring up Jesus's name if you don't want to talk religion.;)
Lol you are a kook

How pathetic of a life do you have to be living to go to another team’s board at all, much less to tell everyone how great your 4 - 8 team is? Wow

Reactions: Hawk Writer
You brought up Jesus Christ, Dory. Not me,:rolleyes: and then proceeded to use His name as a curse word:oops:. Maybe this conversation is going a little too fast for you:confused:

Are you a member of the family in that reality television show where the brother had sex with his sister?

That would explain a lot.

Because neither one of them would ever dare play for the SuckEyes and Ferentz knows it. Oh they offered both OL but neither one are interested.

Are you a member of the family in that reality television show where the brother had sex with his sister?

That would explain a lot.

What are YOU watching?

I didn't know they let that stuff on TV, but I suppose after reading you guy's scrawlings about sex, homo sex, sex dolls, and keyboard defilings I suppose it was only a matter of time before incest made its way on the menu.

Do you guys always open your mouths so wide or was it just for me?

Reactions: RandyTPB
n't know they let that stuff on TV, but I suppose after reading you guy's scrawlings about sex, homo sex, sex dolls, and keyboard defilings I suppose it was only a matter of time before incest made its way on the menu

You guys. No apostrophe. You must have gotten an A in English class at UN.

I also didn't put an "r" after "you". I did both on purpose because it's sorta subjective to write slang sarcastically.

You can take that stick out yo hind end anytime there broseph.

Webster's definition of a douchebag:

Anyone who states that Minnesota and Nebraska are the "same thing" in football.
Minny will beat the fuskers up in Minneapolis this year, then come back and talk to us:)

Guess what DBag. Kirk Ferentz went 0-11 and then 3-9 so enough of the losing BS. Frost has more wins in one season then your guys almighty Ferentz did in two full seasons. So what Frost went 4-8 in year one. Watch what happens in year two and on...apparently the big boy recruits see it too. Turner Corcoran for example...
However, at that time Iowa fans weren't running to other team's boards for validation of Ferentz's coaching abilities, which is what Nebby fans are doing for a 4-8 Frost coached team.

If an OL commits to Nebby, he is a pussy who wants to pass set 40+ times a game. Too bad it’s uptempo offense doesn’t allow time for the o line to change their tampons between snaps, lucky it matches their team color

Must be that time of the year... the offseason. Nebraska fans over here telling us how great they were and how great they are going to be... heard it under Pelini and heard it under Riley... until Scotty proves he has any idea how big ten football works I am guessing we will continue to hear how great recruiting is because these people never shut up and recruiting is all they got.

There are maybe areas where we can question recruiting, but we are going to the one position they have been pretty much dead on since day 1?? Offensive tackles???

Reactions: HungryHawk
Both of these kids are borderline 5 Star elite level Tackles. Ranked #40 and #50 overall in the Rivals100.

Corcoran is less than 300 miles away from Iowa City, and would be a HUGE get. He’s got offers from everyone - Bama, Clemson, Ohio St & Notre Dame. Appears to be a Oklahoma lean at the moment. Easily the most highly recruited kid in our region for a hogmollie, and we all know the University of Iowa is better than anyone else at churning out NFL Offensive linemen. Did we even offer? ISU did.

Gentry is a bit farther away (Colorado kid), but same story - ELITE level talent with about 40 offers to his name. I feel like with our sterling reputation both of these kids would be doing a disservice to themselves to not (at the very least) even consider Iowa for their football careers.

Why no offer to either one? Baffling to me. We are known for our offensive line, you’d think they would at least listen to what our coaching staff has to say. I’m shocked we didn’t extend an offer.

Maybe the staff likes other linemen better. Elsbury just tore it up at the opening in St. louis, best lineman rating there. Volk is a road grader at guard. Maybe they feel several other in-state kids will fill their requirements, Miller from Ankeny for example.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
Because neither one of them would ever dare play for the SuckEyes and Ferentz knows it. Oh they offered both OL but neither one are interested.
You know, Kirk Ferentz doesn't offer OL prospects because of there star ratings, he looks for a specific type of kid, someone with a mean streak. He did not offer Sean Foster who was a legacy 4 * kid from Minnesota a couple years back and it was rumored he wasn't tough enough. So, if Ferentz isn't interested in your boy then I wouldn't personally be as excited about him. Kirk, if he did not offer, he did not offer for a reason. Count on it. ;) You should be more worried about one simple fact. Frost......He can coach offense but has yet to field a respectable division one defense. Not at CFU and not at Nebraska. No D, no championships, this isn't the weak Big 8, nor a no defense playing Big 12. D wins championships in the BiG.

You know, Kirk Ferentz doesn't offer OL prospects because of there star ratings, he looks for a specific type of kid, someone with a mean streak. He did not offer Sean Foster who was a legacy 4 * kid from Minnesota a couple years back and it was rumored he wasn't tough enough. So, if Ferentz isn't interested in your boy then I wouldn't personally be as excited about him. Kirk, if he did not offer, he did not offer for a reason. Count on it. ;) You should be more worried about one simple fact. Frost......He can coach offense but has yet to field a respectable division one defense. Not at CFU and not at Nebraska. No D, no championships, this isn't the weak Big 8, nor a no defense playing Big 12. D wins championships in the BiG.

So where are the championships?

Reactions: hskrfan07
Nebraska fans are a bunch of little bitches. Could you ****s cry anymore on here? Poor Nebraska fans. Does it suck becoming Iowa State, Nebraska fans? It must because you ****s are bitches and should jump off bridges. That is how sad you ****s are.

Yep Corcoran isn’t smart and he wants to be on bad team that can’t get players drafted. Wow, Iowa SuckEye fans and your delusions at its worst.

Oh and I went and did some research. Iowa likes to cherry pick and start off around 1999 and work forward since thats around the time frame Kirk Ferentz took over. Since 1999 to 2018, the Huskers vs Iowa in the NFL draft.

Huskers have 78 drafts...Iowa has 68.
Huskers in fact lead Iowa In overall draft picks since 1999 till 2018 by 10 more.

Then 2012 to 2018....

Huskers have 18 total....Iowa has 21...Iowa has the Huskers by 3 more in the Huskers worst run in program history. Good on them by having us by a whopping 3...THREE...wow

Huskers overall 359...Iowa 253....Huskers 34 first rounders to Iowa whopping 20.

I’ll never understand how you Iowa fans and your delusions work. Again, this is the Iowa board and FACTS AND REAL STATS are not allowed. Only fabricated facts to make Iowa SuckEyes look like a decent team is allowed.

Yep that’s ownage let me tell you Iowa SuckEye fans. ;)Go buy a clue.

Last edited:
Yep Corcoran isn’t smart and wasn’t to be on bad team that can’t get players drafted. Wow, Iowa SuckEye fans and your delusions at its worst.

Oh and I went and did some research. Iowa likes to cherry pick and start off around 1999 and work forward since thats around the time frame Kirk Ferentz took over. Since 1999 to 2018, the Huskers vs Iowa in the NFL draft.

Huskers have 78 drafts...Iowa has 68.
Huskers in fact lead Iowa In overall draft picks since 1999 till 2018 by 10 more.

Then 2012 to 2018....

Huskers have 18 total....Iowa has 21...Iowa has the Huskers by 3 more in the Huskers worst run in program history. Good on them by having us by a whopping 3...THREE...wow

Huskers overall 359...Iowa 253....Huskers 34 first rounders to Iowa whopping 20.

I’ll never understand how you Iowa fans and your delusions work. Again, this is the Iowa board and FACTS AND REAL STATS are not allowed. Only fabricated facts to make Iowa SuckEyes look like a decent team is allowed.

Yep that’s ownage let me tell you Iowa SuckEye fans. ;)Go buy a clue.

All of those draft picks, but few players from Nebraska survive more than a couple of seasons...

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2018-09-11/colleges-most-represented-2018-nfl-rosters

I’ll be fair here, something none of you Iowa fans ever do. It doesn’t matter if Corcoran is a Husker or Hawkeye...if he’s good enough he will get drafted, period. One team or the other won’t make or break his NFL dreams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT