ADVERTISEMENT

Why do people eat blue cheese yet throw away bread with some blue spots on it?

Blue cheese is clearly for the crackiest of crackers.
trump.gif

Blue cheese, one of the few foods I've had that I don't like, along with chitterlings, black/green olives, uni (sea urchin), and coffee (if that counts).

Never been my thing but I try it again from time to time to see if my taste has changed.

Reactions: Moral and McLovin32
Blue cheese, one of the few foods I've had that I don't like, along with chitterlings, black/green olives, uni (sea urchin), and coffee (if that counts).

Never been my thing but I try it again from time to time to see if my taste has changed.
I'm not a huge fan of blue cheese but every once in awhile I get a craving for it so I'll have either a blue cheese bacon burger or have it with wings. Then I won't have it again for multiple years. It's weird. I'm weird.

Reactions: pink shizzle

It is an acquired taste. I love all cheese. From the hard cheese to the funking fresh cheese. We go to an awesome French place that has a cheese trolley and I enjoy that more than dessert.

It is an acquired taste. I love all cheese. From the hard cheese to the funking fresh cheese. We go to an awesome French place that has a cheese trolley and I enjoy that more than dessert.
I wish I were more of a cheese guy (and I grew up in Wisconsin) but alas, I'm very simply and basically just go for it when it's melted.

Speaking of your mention of dessert, I did have cheese fudge once and thought it was tasty.

Blue Cheese dressing is awesome. There, I said it.

But I will remind all the haters...everybody's taste buds are different. No two peoples' taste buds are the same...similar, maybe - but not exactly the same.

Gorgonzola for the win. I used to be a very unadventurous person as far as cheese goes. If it wasn’t cheddar, Swiss, American, Colby jack or mozzarella I avoided it altogether. Then I had a burger with a big dollop of Gorgonzola on top and my mind was completely blown apart. Now I’ll try just about any cheese offered up with the exception of goat cheeses, they still just taste like a barnyard to me. No thanks.

I love a good gorgonzola or blue cheese. My two favorite uses...
Chop up some fresh tomato, mix with Italian dressing & blue cheese crumbles. Great snack or appetizer.
Make shrimp pasta in olive oil, garlic, basil, thyme, and Cajun seasoning. Top with gorgonzola crumbles.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT