ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Trump off the campaign trail?

Trump was asked this exact question and he said “stupid question, because I’m up bigly, many people are saying I’m winning by a lot, Many dictators love me, the other side, not so much. We are looking at banning contraception, the people want that.”

Trump is physically ill. Seems pretty obvious.

Makeup only can cover so much. What remains to be seen is if he does much campaigning before the debates?

I sense his mental illness is affecting his physical health.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Trump doesn't plan on having any rallies until at least August 22. He's only done 9 the last six weeks. Is he sick or just really tired? For someone running for president such a schedule makes zero sense.

He is getting nuttier every day. Now he is making up stories about being in a helicopter with Willie Brown that almost went down. He can't comprehend questions people ask him. Looks like dementia, shame on his family for forcing him to do this.

Spewing that bullshit story, particularly saying he was with Willie Brown (even if he meant Jerry Brown) is the clearest sign ever that he is suffering from severe mental issues. If he's gonna make up something like that, say you're with one of your followers who will back you up. Don't lie and say you were with someone from the other party, who will immediately and very publicly say that it did not happen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT