ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Trump off the campaign trail?

Everyone: He’s losing it
Mitch McConnell:
Zone Out State Of The Union GIF by American Bridge 21st Century
Dementia

Was waiting for ..Person Woman Man Camera TV.
Cognitively all there.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Seriously, what do you think are the betting odds for the first time she holds an actual one on one with a reporter or has an actual, non scripted press conference as the candidate? They are keeping her mashed up brain as far away from that scene as possible.
People questioning Kamala’s intelligence is the epitome of mashed up brain. They think Trump is a stable genius.

You use no logic.

What deeply pressing questions would you like an answer to? I’ll pass it along in the Soros email chain.
Oh I don't know....maybe some questions on her actual policies, why she lied over and over about Biden's mental health, the boarder...you know simple things like that. So, get on your Lib hotline and tell friend soros to get his surrogate out there for interviews. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Maggie Haberman is really a "no nonsense" journalist who has no fear criticizing both political Partys.

She was interviewed on Kaitlin Collin's show last nite and told the story of Trump's Mar a Lago presser. Basically said Trump was very upset, babbling, and just rambled/railed against Harris.
She said there's been a noticeable change in mood since the RNC convention.
Yep. People more left than me are pissed at her.

Oh I don't know....maybe some questions on her actual policies, why she lied over and over about Biden's mental health, the boarder...you know simple things like that. So, get on your Lib hotline and tell friend soros to get his surrogate out there for interviews. 😂
Stop pretending you care about mental health when you support a malignant narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
People questioning Kamala’s intelligence is the epitome of mashed up brain. They think Trump is a stable genius.

You use no logic.
That is cute. Look, I am the only one who has posted facts backing up what I have said about Harris.....while all you and your basment dwelling friends have done is come back with either "I know what you are, but what am I?" or "Ya....but at least she is not Trump!".

Ok, off to have fun with the family. Enjoy your time in the basement Tommy!!! 😂

Stop pretending you car about mental health when you support a malignant narcissist.
First, I don't "car" about mental health...I "care" DEEPLY about mental health, as I volunteer with the Special Olympics.

And, it is obvious that Harris is just as corrupt as you say Trump is as she continued to lie about Biden's mental health AND took full part in the bloodless coup to oust him. Talk about a threat to democracy.

Ok, FINALLY off for that bike ride with the family. Have a GREAT day!

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
That is cute. Look, I am the only one who has posted facts backing up what I have said about Harris.....while all you and your basment dwelling friends have done is come back with either "I know what you are, but what am I?" or "Ya....but at least she is not Trump!".

Ok, off to have fun with the family. Enjoy your time in the basement Tommy!!! 😂
Facts? Those facts aren’t in this reality, rapist supporter. Any women in this “family” of yours? Ask them what they think of hubby and daddy arguing for a rapist who was friends with a pedophile. I’m sure they’re proud of you. 🙄

Reactions: torbee
Obviously joking.
During his criminal trial in NY, he and his cult following complained incessantly about how he was unfairly being prevented from campaigning across the country.
It's never obvious on these boards. There are some strange beliefs on this board in regards to Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT