ADVERTISEMENT

Why not change it up Sunday and let the Hawks have a little fun.

Hawk68

HR MVP
Oct 1, 2001
Fran should play the entire game like there is a minute left and we are behind by four. Full court press the whole damn game substituting every five minutes or so. Tell the backcourt to constantly go to the hoop as they will be fouled as often as they are called for a charge (yes, they may eat a few, but what the hell) Let the frontcourt set screens for each other and put Nunge at center and let him get banged around a little. Let's see if he will try a little harder for 50/50 balls. Go for steals and try to win the turn-over battle etc. There would be nothing to lose except another game.

I forgot we substitute every five minutes anyway.

Iowa Basketball? With The Honda Classic post tourney coverage on Golf Channel.....I know what I'll be watching. I think Columbo is on COZI after that.

Reactions: Stink_Stallion
Iowa Basketball? With The Honda Classic post tourney coverage on Golf Channel.....I know what I'll be watching. I think Columbo is on COZI after that.

Maybe you could spend a few minutes figuring out how the reply function works on Hawkeye Report?

Reactions: And1Hawk

I don’t see anyone giving two rips if you are watching or not. Somehow you feel the need to post that you are not watching though.

Fran should play the entire game like there is a minute left and we are behind by four. Full court press the whole damn game substituting every five minutes or so. Tell the backcourt to constantly go to the hoop as they will be fouled as often as they are called for a charge (yes, they may eat a few, but what the hell) Let the frontcourt set screens for each other and put Nunge at center and let him get banged around a little. Let's see if he will try a little harder for 50/50 balls. Go for steals and try to win the turn-over battle etc. There would be nothing to lose except another game.

I forgot we substitute every five minutes anyway.

Umm ... we've done this before and it was awesome.
Is Dr. Tom still available?

Reactions: Scoot_Riggins
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT