ADVERTISEMENT

Will Biden?

You know I'm right man. Trump gonna f people in the azz.
His heart is in the right place, he just cannot imagine someone choosing to apathetically sit out the election as a protest. Trump’s going to win if something big doesn’t change and I feel awful for our country.

I imagine @Chishawk1425 telling us how sad and pathetic the country is the day after Trump wins…never seeing that the pathetic part was the Democratic Party ignoring the obvious issue with their own candidate,

His heart is in the right place, he just cannot imagine someone choosing to apathetically sit out the election as a protest. Trump’s going to win if something big doesn’t change and I feel awful for our country.

I imagine @Chishawk1425 telling us how sad and pathetic the country is the day after Trump wins…never seeing that the pathetic part was the Democratic Party ignoring the obvious issue with their own candidate,

Not just the presidency. It will be a red wave.

they never should have ran him 2020. booty and bernie both kicked his arse solidly up one side and down the other. and kammy harris got her butt destroyed also.

It's too late to replace him, ballot deadlines have passed. I'm concerned as others are but how far off the deep end some people are right now is ridiculous. People on the ground disagree strongly as are the strong donations pouring in that say otherwise. Sorry these are facts.

also, they new about the laptop and hunter's problems, said it was fake russia stuff.

they knew about biden being a piece of crap, all they had to do was watch him during obama's terms. it was obvious. they {the dems} chose to not do a thing. let obama/biden maching take over. you dems are voting for obama, not biden. but if obama is getting tired of this, you may be out of luck.

It's too late to replace him, ballot deadlines have passed. I'm concerned as others are but how far off the deep end some people are right now is ridiculous. People on the ground disagree strongly as are the strong donations pouring in that say otherwise. Sorry these are facts.
there are no deadlines for democrats printing up 2 million fake ballots with biden pre printed on there. heck, just go to the warehouse from 2020 , there's probably a few semi truck loads still leftover from 2020

Saw Biden get into the helicopter few min back. Dude looks comatose. Jill Biden is evil and selfish to keep this guy in this race.
what does a hot blonde like that see in a sugar daddy grandpa like that? can the dems run jill biden? she might get a few votes. here and there.

Biden was awful on Thursday night, but this board is behaving like they do after a Hawkeye football loss. "Replace everyone. They'll never win again! The season's over!" Biden may lose the election, but I wouldn't count on it. It's a long time until November. There are going to be a lot of angry women with the loss of Roe and IVF restrictions. Don't write off Biden and the democrats just yet.

what does a hot blonde like that see in a sugar daddy grandpa like that? can the dems run jill biden? she might get a few votes. here and there.
I'm fugly but banged some hot chicks when I was younger. It happens.

This might be the biggest blow out in us history.

Don't be ridiculous. You seem excited about the prospect of the worst human being to ever sit in the Oval Office to go back. If the American people want a felon and a rapist back as president then we will get what we deserve. You're better than this.
He's going to, Tom. Someone needs to replace Biden. He can barely walk. See today's footage. It's elder abuse.

Biden was awful on Thursday night, but this board is behaving like they do after a Hawkeye football loss. "Replace everyone. They'll never win again! The season's over!" Biden may lose the election, but I wouldn't count on it. It's a long time until November. There are going to be a lot of angry women with the loss of Roe and IVF restrictions. Don't write off Biden and the democrats just yet.

yz-kbD.gif

He has to stay alive until November. I give that even odds. Reminds me of the Soviet leaders in the mid 80's. Walking corpses.

Biden is going to cavitate downstream dems in the house and senate like @Funky Bunch correctly stated. Keep Joe and enjoy the shit show.

Reactions: Bierhalter
No, he won’t get crushed in my opinion as there are really only about 6 states that will decide the presidency. Should he, absolutely…… the public has been lied to by the administration and the media. They asked you, “who are you going to believe, us or your lying eyes?”

The emperor has no clothes.

Why the fvck can't any of you look at accomplishments and the administration that's doing the work?? Only Biden got hurt in that debate. Not the crazy old man who lied for 90 minutes. We're an insane nation. Old and trying to get things done for the country vs. old and only trying to enrich himself. America - we need to vote for the latter. Stupid stupid stupid.

I think dems weigh this roe thing a little too much. on the scales, the economy, the border, crime, inflation...weigh like 800 lbs. roe is like 150 maybe -soaking wet.

Why the fvck can't any of you look at accomplishments and the administration that's doing the work. Only Biden got hurt in that debate. Not the crazy old man who lied for 90 minutes. We're an insane nation. Old and trying to get things done for the country vs. old and only trying to enrich himself. America - we need to vote for the latter. Stupid stupid stupid.
Impressions drive most voters. Fund raisers for Biden are getting canceled. No one wants to burn money on Joe.

Why the fvck can't any of you look at accomplishments and the administration that's doing the work. Only Biden got hurt in that debate. Not the crazy old man who lied for 90 minutes. We're an insane nation. Old and trying to get things done for the country vs. old and only trying to enrich himself. America - we need to vote for the latter. Stupid stupid stupid.
Come on.

Four more years. The guy could barely speak on the biggest moment of the campaign. He was absolutely lost. Nobody’s leaving Biden to vote for Trump. The danger is apathy.

And yea, screw his ego and pride. If he really thinks he’s the best man for the job and is up to the task then he’s more gone than we know.

And Jill Biden is a sick person.

Why the fvck can't any of you look at accomplishments and the administration that's doing the work?? Only Biden got hurt in that debate. Not the crazy old man who lied for 90 minutes. We're an insane nation. Old and trying to get things done for the country vs. old and only trying to enrich himself. America - we need to vote for the latter. Stupid stupid stupid.
It really is as simple as this. I wasn't happy Thursday and was down a bit yesterday but pull yourselves up by your straps and let's freaking do this. Trump was an absolute disgrace Thursday night , an evil pos and must be defeated. You can't replace a candidate at this stage it isn't possible based on simple thing known as facts in regards to certain state ballots etc. Also, see 1968.

My kids who will be voting in their first presidential election said they couldn't understand him. They probably won't pay much attention to it going forward.

Come on.

Four more years. The guy could barely speak on the biggest moment of the campaign. He was absolutely lost. Nobody’s leaving Biden to vote for Trump. The danger is apathy.

And yea, screw his ego and pride. If he really thinks he’s the best man for the job and is up to the task then he’s more gone than we know.

And Jill Biden is a sick person.
It's 100% ego, which is surprising since y'all don't think his brain works. You can't have it both ways. When democracy starts to end next year I will blame the Democrats AND the American people for ignoring the fact that it was under attack from the Republican Party. I hope I am wrong but if more people think like many of you are, this is probably the last election where our vote means anything. We become Hungary. Well done. We will have the most corrupt human back as president, supported by people like Marjorie Taylor Greene - more corruption - not to mention a SCOTUS who has been bought and paid for. The great experiment is on its last legs, sadly.

@Chishawk1425 is the consummate marxist stooge….party over all else including your country and believe every stupid lie you are told. As a consequence, he’s had his nose up a cadavers ass for four years. 🤡

Reactions: Hawkman34
Nope. Focus on the now. Good leadership and a damn good administration over chaos. It really isn't hard. Focus on local races as well and let's win. I'm done Chicken Littling around.
he caused massive chaos with his bidenflation, the biden border crisis, his wars in ucrack ville and hamas iran biden obamaville , biden crime, so on. chaos.

My kids who will be voting in their first presidential election said they couldn't understand him. They probably won't pay much attention to it going forward.
My son a few weeks ago said no way is he voting for Biden at his age. My daughter who is pretty far left said “I cannot believe they are putting him out there again.” My wife thinks it’s disgusting what Jill Biden is clearly enabling.

He has to stay alive until November. I give that even odds. Reminds me of the Soviet leaders in the mid 80's. Walking corpses.

Biden is going to cavitate downstream dems in the house and senate like @Funky Bunch correctly stated. Keep Joe and enjoy the shit show.
Wouldn't him dying before the election get you what you want?

The alternate candidates have very similar numbers against Trump.

image11.png

I couldn't understand him that night either. But I could yesterday. I want him to drop out now also, mostly because of the reactions from everyday Americans on this board - we aren't unicorns. This talk is going on everywhere. I am for whatever keeps Trump out of power. If it's Joe, I vote for Joe. If it's a corpse I vote for the corpse. Whatever excites the democratic base, that party better figure it out now.

Reactions: blhawk and HawkMD
It really is as simple as this. I wasn't happy Thursday and was down a bit yesterday but pull yourselves up by your straps and let's freaking do this. Trump was an absolute disgrace Thursday night , an evil pos and must be defeated. You can't replace a candidate at this stage it isn't possible based on simple thing known as facts in regards to certain state ballots etc. Also, see 1968.
True. Like I said, the guy who stood there and lied for 90 minutes was the winner of that debate. Nobody is talking about that part, really. Crazy lying old man wins debate. Incredible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT