ADVERTISEMENT

Will Caitlin & the Iowa Women Sell Out all of the Away B1G arenas? Highest Ticket Prices are betw $1,544 (Maryland), $1,712 (IU) & $2,761 (N'western)

As we've come to expect, CC has been amazing through all of this, but I'd like to give a shout out to Lisa's staff and even more so to the other young ladies. Too this point they've handled this whole "traveling Rock show" and all the attention like true pro's and have taken turns stepping up in the spotlight when needed. This should not go unnoticed. There growth as a team since this time last season has been amazing. Well done ladies, and Godspeed...

18,660 people are expected on Sunday. Would be the official home game attendance record for a BIG team, which currently sits at 17,950 for Maryland vs UCONN.

Edit: The record book lists 14,821 as the paid attendance for Iowa vs OSU in 1985, with "total attendance of 22,157."

Will probably be mainly an Iowa crowd at NW.
Lot of Chicago area Iowa fans. Would love to hear a lot of Lets go HAWKS! or a coordinated I-O-W-A chant from the four areas of the arena

I think I saw a tweet saying that we sold out of all but 2 away games. Is that still the case? And if so, which away games haven't we sold out yet?

I think I saw a tweet saying that we sold out of all but 2 away games. Is that still the case? And if so, which away games haven't we sold out yet?
Looks like it would be Nebraska and Indiana, since Northwestern, Maryland and Minnesota sold out. But that could have changed or will change gameday.

It's understandable though that the folks at Estero opted for the Iowa game vs. neighborhood school Florida Gulf Coast on Nov. 25, which did set a record, so there's little chance for the next game to top that.

Reactions: undersized_post
Road attendance numbers:

GFINHrCXsAA3k11

Source:

Speaking of tickets -- Have NCAA home games (first two rounds) tickets been made available yet or does that wait for when the bracket comes out? And are those tickets usually just for season ticket holders? We'd like to check one of the games out if possible

Speaking of tickets -- Have NCAA home games (first two rounds) tickets been made available yet or does that wait for when the bracket comes out? And are those tickets usually just for season ticket holders? We'd like to check one of the games out if possible
Presale e-mail to season ticket holders just came on Sunday. Ticket prices for the pair of games nearly tripled from last year ($28 to $75.) I would assume none will be left over for general admission anyway.

Presale e-mail to season ticket holders just came on Sunday. Ticket prices for the pair of games nearly tripled from last year ($28 to $75.) I would assume none will be left over for general admission anyway.
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Guess I’ll have to buy on the secondary market then!

Purdue's head coach is the same way about Caitlin. So was Lindsay Whalen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT