ADVERTISEMENT

Will There Be Bloodshed At the Border?

Why wouldn’t we vet this group just like any other? That’s entirely our choice. What’s the fear here? That Trump will cheap out and just let them skate?
THE MEXICANS CAN DO THIS AT THIER BORDER. But the refugees declined Mexican asylum. So it isnt about asylum, its about a destination. So, no need to process, round up and immediatly deport. If they riot at the border use riot control measures

THE MEXICANS CAN DO THIS AT THIER BORDER. But they declined. So it isnt about asylum, its about a destination. So, no need to process, round up and immediatly deport. If they riot at the border use riot control measures
Mexico isn’t America dear. What they do has no impact on our laws or obligations.

"Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández told Vice President Mike Pence that a migrant caravan approaching the U.S. southern border is being financed by Venezuela, Pence revealed in a Washington Post appearance Tuesday."

you think Venezuela = liberal jews in Pennsylvania natural?

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/23/pence-honduras-venezuela-migrant-caravan/
The Honduran President denied even speaking with Pence.

Plus, we keep being told that Venezuelan currency is worthless. And if it weren't Venezuela has no vested interest in Hondurans who want to migrate to the US.

Quit being so gullible and regurgitating the wingnutty stuff you hear.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
The Honduran President denied even speaking with Pence.

Plus, we keep being told that Venezuelan currency is worthless. And if it weren't Venezuela has no vested interest in Hondurans who want to migrate to the US.

Quit being so gullible and regurgitating the wingnutty stuff you hear.
well I think it's more plausible than liberal jews funding the caravan

In the news this morning I heard mention that Trump initially planned to send National Guardsmen to the border, but some worried that governors might refuse. So he's sending US troops.

No sane person puts refugees in the same category as an invasion.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I’m sure there will be a few scraped knees from falling on rocks along the Rio Grand.

I’m sure some media will make it look like Syria and the US and it’s military (and Trump) as the big bad wolves taking teddy bears from little helpless immigrant girls.

I’m sure there will be a few scraped knees from falling on rocks along the Rio Grand.

I’m sure some media will make it look like Syria and the US and it’s military (and Trump) as the big bad wolves taking teddy bears from little helpless immigrant girls.
Will shots be fired?

No reason to think this will turn into Israel vs Gaza.

Or is there?

Well, considering they (well, the ones who got that far) entered Mexico peacefully and at proper points, yeah, let them come.

As I said, you detain them, process them and start the process for them to either file asylum paperwork, file for a proper Visa or send them home.

The idea that shooting them is a possibility is something that should never happen in the US. This isn't an invasion, this is an exodus, you help them.

Well, unless we aren't considering ourselves a Christian country. Which is it this week? The narrative changes on the right depending on what supports the particular sin theh are trying to law out of existance.

Matthew 25:40-45 King James Version (KJV)
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Some of you Trump people will have some explaining to do.....

It's amazing how some on here actually think Republicans WANT shots to be fired. NOBODY (~99%) wants anyone to get hurt, not even Trump. If you really think Trump wants violence, you are so far from reality and just have your political blinders on.

However, we have to protect our borders. Just think, if we let these people in there will be THOUSANDS more forming lines the following week. Where do we draw the line?

IF this group of people refuse to follow our laws, violence may be needed to bring order as a last resort.

Its sad that it even comes to this. Really think about it. If the entire country of El Salvador took off for the USA, half the country would welcome them with open arms and say they can just seek asylum. It’s truly crazy
I guarantee you if they voted 75% GOP we wouldn't be having a debate.

It's amazing how some on here actually think Republicans WANT shots to be fired. NOBODY (~99%) wants anyone to get hurt, not even Trump. If you really think Trump wants violence, you are so far from reality and just have your political blinders on.

However, we have to protect our borders. Just think, if we let these people in there will be THOUSANDS more forming lines the following week. Where do we draw the line?

IF this group of people refuse to follow our laws, violence may be needed to bring order as a last resort.

Trump is the one who has created this nonexistent "crisis" to prey on the hatred and fear of his idiotic base. It has no basis in reality. He's using it for political showboating, race baiting and fear and hate mongering. Truly deplorable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT