ADVERTISEMENT

Winder, GA - haven't had a school shooting thread in a while

Dad is not what you might call “gifted” and Mom is a drug addled POS with active warrants.
This kid was obviously not getting driven to church or Boy Scouts.
I have sympathy for the kid, but a lot of people have shitty parents and upbringing and 99% of them don't shoot other people. I'm glad parents are starting to be charged when their child does these things.

Democrats focus on the kids dying in school because there is a long history showing that republicans believe that kids on the streets being murdered by guns are minorities so they don't care. They don't care about kids getting killed in school either it turns out. But we thought that there might have been a chance.

If it makes you feel better believing this then so be it. But it’s a crock of crap.

Dims don’t care about solving the issue. If they did, maybe they’d put their focus where the real problem lies, in inner city areas.

I have sympathy for the kid, but a lot of people have shitty parents and upbringing and 99% of them don't shoot other people. I'm glad parents are starting to be charged when their child does these things.
I agree with you and it just baffles me. And angers me no end.

Democrats focus on the kids dying in school because there is a long history showing that republicans believe that kids on the streets being murdered by guns are minorities so they don't care. They don't care about kids getting killed in school either it turns out. But we thought that there might have been a chance.
Neither one or the other cares or doesn’t care. We agree on many things but not this.
As long as your kids are safe and you and your family live a safe existence you are just grateful period.

It should give certain people a moment of reflection that the solution for gun violence is to practice cowering in fear in a class room. These are the same people who insisted kids be pushed back into crowded classrooms during Covid because they were worried about losing educational development. So, okay to practice cowering in fear doesn't stunt educational growth?
And it’s connected how?
It isn’t.

And it’s connected how?
It isn’t.
You'd have to think about it for a second and think in something other than a purely linear, ideological fashion. So, over your head, I guess.

You'd have to think about it for a second and think in something other than a purely linear, ideological fashion. So, over your head, I guess.
You’re hilarious but that’s some creative work on your part.
I occasionally enjoy pretzels too, though🥨

Ground up into hamburger? Come on now. Let’s just be honest here, you’re in favor of punishing women for having sex and if the resulting baby is the one who pays the most it’s an acceptable consequence.
The funny thing is that I’m not pro abortion. I would have called myself staunchly pro life until a few years ago. Mostly because I was naive as to the situation of far too many women. Women who are in relationships and don’t have the power to say no to sex. Who have finally found a way to leave an abusive situation and a pregnancy resulting from sex they didn’t want would tie them to their abuser forever. Those women can’t give up their babies for adoption because the abusive asshat won’t sign off on it. There are men who use this as an additional way to control women. I learned to mind my own business because I can never fully understand a situation I’m not in.
As for my boys, I don’t know what my reaction would have been. They are all adults with full time jobs now so they wouldn’t be coming to me to fund abortions. But I want my grandchildren/future grandchildren to be born to 2 parents who love and want them. But even with my kids it’s not my business how that comes about now that they are adults.
Yes ground into hamburger. Stop whitewashing this. I agree with your points to an extent but have you ever seen an abortion? Have you ever seen a baby at 10 weeks outside a mother? I have. Have you seen a baby move on ultrasound at 6 weeks? I have.

If a woman has been forced into sex that's rape and that's an exception to many state laws.

I'm against killing a viable pregnancy because one had sex willingly and ended up pregnant. I get it that many gray areas exist here. For that reason I favor morning after access otc. All women know when they have had sex and options exist that don't include vacuuming out a living baby at 15 weeks.

I like the situation as we have it. States and voters get to decide. I'm don't favor a nationwide ban unless its like 15 weeks and then states decide if they want more strict rules below that. With the normal exceptions.

So where’s the (important) part that happens or USED to happen where the MAN (who is 50% of the baby making process) asks if the woman is on the pill or if he needs to put on a condom or even just pull out????
I’m pro-choice but it just seems like now stupid girls have bought into the BS “oh baby i want to feel you” crap that men/boys say?
Doesn’t matter cause she could get “rid of it” easily or she became a Baby Mama and guess who ends up paying?
Responsibility is such a cute and quaint idea.
Agreed. And is completely lacking these days

I'm for mandatory DNA testing at birth and compulsory child support for the father. I'd suspect this would decrease the tendency of alot of guys to be irresponsible.

Reactions: goldmom
Dad is not what you might call “gifted” and Mom is a drug addled POS with active warrants.
This kid was obviously not getting driven to church or Boy Scouts.
So what is your legislative solution to make this better?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT