ADVERTISEMENT

Winder, GA - haven't had a school shooting thread in a while

I just want to highlight how shitty of a parent his father is. The FBI shows up and says your kid is threatening to shoot the school up. The dad evidently didn’t take it serious if he still had the firearms in the house.
Reminds me of the Michigan couple with the severely depressed teen. Constantly begging for help. And going out and buying him a Glock.

You sure that twitter profile in those screenshots is real? I ask because it's no longer on twitter, so all i see are references to it being fake.

Eff that family - "you don't know what he went through!" - but they did and still let it go on, let him get worse, etc? If they knew and it still got this bad, then that's just as much on them.

I know you can't usually put people in jail before they commit crimes (excepting "conspiracy to commit..." crimes), but there had to have been something more they could have done than just talk to the kid and his dad, check a box, and take o

You sure that twitter profile in those screenshots is real? I ask because it's no longer on twitter, so all i see are references to it being fake.

Eff that family - "you don't know what he went through!" - but they did and still let it go on, let him get worse, etc? If they knew and it still got this bad, then that's just as much on them.

I know you can't usually put people in jail before they commit crimes (excepting "conspiracy to commit..." crimes), but there had to have been something more they could have done than just talk to the kid and his dad, check a box, and take off.
The mugshot is 100%. Idk about the account, that being said it has not been community noted as being wrong at this point either.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
You have to define “keeping it secured”. If you have a Glock in a small safe in your house and someone breaks into your house and steals it, do you really want to prosecute the owner?

Imagine if a gang banger stole your car and got into a wreck…you want to end up in jail for it?
My views on this will be considered extreme. If it’s not locked in a secured gun safe that is bolted to the house it’s not secure.
If we ever have an epidemic of people stealing cars for the purposes of killing or maiming others I’m in favor of increasing security requirements for making them much more difficult to steal.

Reactions: goldmom
Then I remembered, school just started back.

Looks like they are loosely indicating a school shooting in Winder, GA. About an hour north and east between Atlanta and Athens. More to follow....

Local hospital reporting students arriving with gun shot injuries.
Our kids are in private school outside USA and has been open over 100+years. Never one shooting it also has tall walls and armed guards. It also costs $30k+. This is easy to fix.

My views on this will be considered extreme. If it’s not locked in a secured gun safe that is bolted to the house it’s not secure.
If we ever have an epidemic of people stealing cars for the purposes of killing or maiming others I’m in favor of increasing security requirements for making them much more difficult to steal.
Didn’t you have kids on drugs? Maybe not tell others how to do anything. Failed parenting.

Wonder where this fine, upstanding man got his gun? Maybe his daddy gave it to him for Christmas. If Obama had a son I wonder if he’d look just like Rhanni? Will POTUS and or the VP issue statements on the horrible injustice done here? 🤷‍♂️

Rhanni S. Davis, 30, of Chicago, has been charged with four counts of first-degree murder. Sources that have seen surveillance video of the shooting told FOX 32, "no words appeared to be exchanged with the gunman, (he) just shot them."

Around 5:30 a.m. Monday, four victims were sleeping on a westbound Blue Line train when they were allegedly shot to death by Davis. The train arrived at the Forest Park station located at 711 Des Plaines Ave. and CTA workers notified police.

Three victims were pronounced dead at the scene.

The fourth victim was taken to the Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, where they were later pronounced dead, police said.

"Allegedly this man came onto the train while people were sleeping, and pumped bullets into their bodies," Foxx said.

How about every time more than 2 children are shot and killed in the same incident, every single @sshole that goes out of their way to talk about how nothing can be done about these terrible situations gets two whacks across the genitals with a coat hanger for every victim?

Maybe that would help dry up some of the desire to own these ego-crutches.

I know on this particular issue I’m preaching to the choir, but the solution for that is definitely to force more people who don’t want a kid to have one.
FFS.

Well, if you don't want a kid don't have sex. I know that's probably a bit too much nuance for you. Thats the solution. The solution is not allowing you, after the fact, to grind it up and suction it out. Its called self control, awareness of the consequences, partner choice and prevention. If you really boil it down, abortion is about being able to f*** whomever you wish, when the urge arises, and then get rid of the consequences of that union if things go poorly. Really.

I had premarital sex back in the day (with a long term GF) but I was also aware of the consequences and would have stepped up if the circumstances arose.

And if you make a mistake, one coukld always wear the badge of shame of the pregnancy and give the baby up. Oh wait, that's too hard, giving birth and then giving it up. hard on the mom's psyche. Thats because it's a GD baby that's why. Just the same as it was 32 weeks ago.

You're apparently a parent, would you give one of your sons' money to erase a one-night stand mistake? Have him have a possible grandchild ground up into hamburger?

hijack/

FFS.

Well, if you don't want a kid don't have sex. I know that's probably a bit too much nuance for you. Thats the solution. The solution is not allowing you, after the fact, to grind it up and suction it out. Its called self control, awareness of the consequences, partner choice and prevention. If you really boil it down, abortion is about being able to f*** whomever you wish, when the urge arises, and then get rid of the consequences of that union if things go poorly. Really.

I had premarital sex back in the day (with a long term GF) but I was also aware of the consequences and would have stepped up if the circumstances arose.

And if you make a mistake, one coukld always wear the badge of shame of the pregnancy and give the baby up. Oh wait, that's too hard, giving birth and then giving it up. hard on the mom's psyche. Thats because it's a GD baby that's why. Just the same as it was 32 weeks ago.

You're apparently a parent, would you give one of your sons' money to erase a one-night stand mistake? Have him have a possible grandchild ground up into hamburger?

hijack/
i-m-a-robot-hwkk93yrg7h2aoud.gif

Reactions: funksouljon
I'm trying to check in on this as the day goes and I notice they continue to say "ar platform" this is happening foe 1 of 2 reasons.

1. The one I think most likely, is this is one of those AR .22s. ( *this kid should not have had access to a firearm)

2. They have, since the beginning, been focused on getting the lowers banned.

He shouldn't have had access.

Didn’t you have kids on drugs? Maybe not tell others how to do anything. Failed parenting.
I had one son who tested positive for cocaine one time. In subsequent seizures he was negative. But not sure what that has to do with locking up guns. At least I didn’t fail enough as a parent to allow my kids access to firearms so they could unalive themselves or someone else.

FFS.

hijack/
Ground up into hamburger? Come on now. Let’s just be honest here, you’re in favor of punishing women for having sex and if the resulting baby is the one who pays the most it’s an acceptable consequence.
The funny thing is that I’m not pro abortion. I would have called myself staunchly pro life until a few years ago. Mostly because I was naive as to the situation of far too many women. Women who are in relationships and don’t have the power to say no to sex. Who have finally found a way to leave an abusive situation and a pregnancy resulting from sex they didn’t want would tie them to their abuser forever. Those women can’t give up their babies for adoption because the abusive asshat won’t sign off on it. There are men who use this as an additional way to control women. I learned to mind my own business because I can never fully understand a situation I’m not in.
As for my boys, I don’t know what my reaction would have been. They are all adults with full time jobs now so they wouldn’t be coming to me to fund abortions. But I want my grandchildren/future grandchildren to be born to 2 parents who love and want them. But even with my kids it’s not my business how that comes about now that they are adults.

How about every time more than 2 children are shot and killed in the same incident, every single @sshole that goes out of their way to talk about how nothing can be done about these terrible situations gets two whacks across the genitals with a coat hanger for every victim?

Maybe that would help dry up some of the desire to own these ego-crutches.
How enlightening and constructive.

FFS.

hijack/
So where’s the (important) part that happens or USED to happen where the MAN (who is 50% of the baby making process) asks if the woman is on the pill or if he needs to put on a condom or even just pull out????
I’m pro-choice but it just seems like now stupid girls have bought into the BS “oh baby i want to feel you” crap that men/boys say?
Doesn’t matter cause she could get “rid of it” easily or she became a Baby Mama and guess who ends up paying?
Responsibility is such a cute and quaint idea.

Back to the subject. Kid comes from a crap family situation with a drug addled POS mother who has warrants out and a father who apparently has an IQ that fails to meet room temperature, so innocent people die.
SO tired of the BS.

Reactions: 3boysmom
So, his dad bought him the AR AFTER the FBI had come and talked to them about him making threats to shoot up the school? The kid and his dad both need to at least go to jail for the rest of their lives (of course, I'd prefer the death penalty)
Dad is not what you might call “gifted” and Mom is a drug addled POS with active warrants.
This kid was obviously not getting driven to church or Boy Scouts.

• Sad
Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT