ADVERTISEMENT

Winning 2 of the next 3 would pretty much wrap up the West

Ray Kinsella

HR Heisman
Oct 1, 2001
Omaha, NE (b&r Dyersville, IA)
Minnesota will almost certainly lose to Ohio State, so 5-4 is their ceiling. Wisconsin could win its last 3, but Iowa has H2H tiebreaker. The one outlier would be Nebraska winning its last 3 games; Maryland, at Wisconsin, and then Iowa.

I hate the idea of this coming down to Nebraska again. Of course, winning 2 of the next 3 is no guarantee.

Minnesota will almost certainly lose to Ohio State, so 5-4 is their ceiling. Wisconsin could win its last 3, but Iowa has H2H tiebreaker. The one outlier would be Nebraska winning its last 3 games; Maryland, at Wisconsin, and then Iowa.

I hate the idea of this coming down to Nebraska again. Of course, winning 2 of the next 3 is no guarantee.
Can’t wait to see the Iowa offense take it the Michigan or Ohio State defense in Indy. I’m sure it’s going to be epic. 🙄

Yeah, not to be picky, but I'd really like Iowa to have the West wrapped up by winning the next 2. Want 2 weeks to plan Indy party, and of course, don't want it coming down to the Nebby game again.

Rutgers is probably a better team than Iowa; may need some Kinnick magic to overcome them AND our offense.

Yeah, not to be picky, but I'd really like Iowa to have the West wrapped up by winning the next 2. Want 2 weeks to plan Indy party, and of course, don't want it coming down to the Nebby game again.

Rutgers is probably a better team than Iowa; may need some Kinnick magic to overcome them AND our offense.
Going to need a defensive or special teams TD to beat Rutgers

Rutgers is pretty good. Probably better than the Hawks, especially with all the injuries pilling up.

Hawks need to figure out a way to score 20 pts. I don't care if it's 10 safeties.

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerKnobGobbler
Since our offense gets WORSE every week. Can our defense and special teams win 2 more with our soon to be 100 yards of offense and 9 or less points?

Defense clearly needs to start pitching shutouts.
What game were you watching? We had 52 whole entire yards more than last game without scoring fewer points.

That's "giant leap for mankind" level stuff for this outfit. The two weeks of practice really paid dividends.

At this rate we can expect an offensive explosion to the tune of 220 yards and 11 points next week. Buckle up everybody. Hill & Co. are about to remind us that you can't spell "turbo" without the O!

Can’t wait to see the defense on the field for 81 plays in Indy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT