ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin will be the most important game of the season

Are none of you Iowa clowns going to help your fellow a$$ clown fan??? He’s absolutely getting his a$$ kicked by Nebraska fans. It’s a cry for help, he’s out of options and he’s so tired of getting his kicked he’s here begging for assistance.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
Iowa fans, Please answer the distress call of your fellow fan getting his a$$ kicked on a national board by Nebraska fans. He’s so desperate to be saved, he’s begging for your help. Evidently that pu$$y is getting his a$$ kicked by Nebraska fans.
Since Nebraska has joined the B1G, they are 47-55 against B1G opponents
They are 3-7 against Iowa since joining the conference
They are behind Northwestern and Minnesota in overall wins for the past 10 years

You don't get to call anyone names when you spend more time on your hated rival's message board than actual fans of the team. I can't imagine having that much free time. But when you're a bum in your parent's wood paneled basement, I'm sure you've got all the time in the world.

Since Nebraska has joined the B1G, they are 47-55 against B1G opponents
They are 3-7 against Iowa since joining the conference
They are behind Northwestern and Minnesota in overall wins for the past 10 years

You don't get to call anyone names when you spend more time on your hated rival's message board than actual fans of the team. I can't imagine having that much free time. But when you're a bum in your parent's wood paneled basement, I'm sure you've got all the time in the world.
It must really burn you clowns deep down to know that I fully accept the current state of Nebraska football while Iowa fans continue to make every excuse in the book for why Iowa football’s ceiling is and always has been slightly above mediocre. There’s a cosmic force that absolutely hates Iowa fans due to their absolute ignorance of college football reality and therefore these forces are aligned against Iowa football ever being elite.

It must really burn you clowns deep down to know that I fully accept the current state of Nebraska football while Iowa fans continue to make every excuse in the book for why Iowa football’s ceiling is and always has been slightly above mediocre. There’s a cosmic force that absolutely hates Iowa fans due to their absolute ignorance of college football reality and therefore these forces are aligned against Iowa football ever being elite.

If you accept the sh1t state Nebraska's been relegated to, then WHY THE FVCK are you on an IOWA board dipsh1t???

Don't drag us down to your level.

But you know you think Nebraska is really really back now. That’s where we think you are delusional as hell.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Please, please help me fellow Iowa fans I’m getting my a$$ kicked by Nebraska fans all over a national football bored and everyone else ignores me.
Link? ..... That's what I thought....

Board. Not "bored" dumba$$. That Creighton education of yours comes shining through at the worst times Rubbie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Please, please help me fellow Iowa fans I’m getting my a$$ kicked by Nebraska fans all over a national football board and everyone else ignores me.
I find it funny that my thread of all things ousted you as a legitimate psychopath lmao

Like, everything you type makes no sense and makes you look even dumber than you normally do. Seriously, get off the internet and get some help.

I find it funny that my thread of all things ousted you as a legitimate psychopath lmao

Like, everything you type makes no sense and makes you look even dumber than you normally do. Seriously, get off the internet and get some help.
If what you say is true, I am in the right place, on the right board and communicating with equally ignorant Iowa fans. You guys are a bunch of clowns.

75f4c090-f029-4b11-af1e-1a340a6370ac_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT